Congratulations sir kier

Been welcomed by the cat

1517c0e5209ce1aca9a21e6410cd43d1.webp.jpg

Sponsored Links
Sunak remains Tory leader for a while as some work to do. Then he stands down. Major did the same.

Then comes one of their amazing leader selection runs. I did hear slight talk of them changing the selection method. If not who knows who they will pick. Might give an idea of where they will be heading.

Sounds like they may still have problems agreeing amongst themselves.

Their in fighting isn't over yet.

Might not be in power but there's going to be some knives sharpening

Sponsored Links
Then comes one of their amazing leader selection runs. I did hear slight talk of them changing the selection method. If not who knows who they will pick. Might give an idea of where they will be heading.

Not many left to choose from, James Cleverly?

It was heartening to read today on the news that Liz Truss has lost her MP post in Norfolk. She's still never apologized to British businesses and British people generally for her disastrous policy of borrowing billions of money to create tax cuts for the super rich which created a run on the UK stock market. A lot of people lost everything.
She is a fantastic magician. 40% of my pension pot disappeared in the 7 weeks she was prime minister. Hopefully her next trick will be where she disappears up her own ar5e.

Not many left to choose from, James Cleverly?
Maybe a Hunt plus one other with more thoughtful talk to the party members. Hunt is anti tory going right+ but may not appeal. However it has kept him around. Seems their is a one nation group according to the link and others suggest one is near centric.

Hunt, Seems it costed him a fair amount of his own money to keep his own seat.

Hopefully her next trick will be where she disappears up her own ar5e.
It looks like if Reform wasn't around she may have kept her seat. There is also feeling that if Reform wasn't around Labour would still have won.

One campaign element often mentioned in public interviews was the NHS. Labour's own baby. They are bound to do as much as they can.

;) One other factor LOL as I see it. The last external effects, increased interest rates is fading - at last. The others are long behind. This means there may be some natural growth. It all helps. If another one crops up we are stuffed.

It was heartening to read today on the news that Liz Truss has lost her MP post in Norfolk. She's still never apologized to British businesses and British people generally for her disastrous policy of borrowing billions of money to create tax cuts for the super rich which created a run on the UK stock market. A lot of people lost everything.
An economic policy that far rage said he was broadly in agreement with

Still, every cloud.

Migrants in Northern France celebrating a Labour victory have given Sir Keir Starmer a nickname and have vowed to cross the Channel at the “first chance” they get.

Speaking to the Telegraph, some of the migrants welcomed a new government and said they would risk crossing the Channel in small boats as soon as weather permitted.

Sir Keir has vowed to scrap the Rwanda deportation flights on “day one” if Labour reached power.

Most migrants in the Grand-Synthe camp near Dunkirk were unaware of the results this morning. But when told Rishi Sunak would no longer be Prime Minister, they were overjoyed.

Amir, 23, a bean seller from Kurdistan, said migrants had given Sir Keir a nickname that roughly translates as a man who works for refugees or workers.

He said: “We are calling him [Starmer] ‘Party Krekaran’ because we have heard that this guy is really helpful to the refugees.”

Amir added that he would make the crossing “as soon as possible” now Sir Keir Starmer is in power.

He said: “It’s really good for us. We were really nervous in our countries to travel all the way here and get sent back.

“We no longer live in fear of sending us to Rwanda. I’ve seen a couple of documentaries and Rwanda is not the best place.”
The Telegraph obviously inspired by the daily mash

I feel a bit sorry for Jonathan Ashworth.. imagine all the work not to be part of the win.

Sponsored Links
Back