Congratulations sir kier

Sponsored Links
This thread is about the new Labour administration. If you want to discuss brexit please start a new one.

Sponsored Links
Talk on the radio is expect major announcements within a week, housebuilding, NHS, junior doctors strike.

I imagine the first thing Yvette Cooper will do is put a call through to Rwanda and tell 'em not to bother, then get in touch with Albania to find out how much it'll cost to keep those boat gangs in jail. Keir hasn't forgotten Lisa Tandy, sending her to the political equivalent of Coney Island as Culture Secretary. After the madness of the last few years the new Cabinet reeks of quiet competence. Good luck to 'em.

LOL so there is only one form of PR - tell me what it is. Also tell me what form you would like to see.
The kind that will get him a similar number of seats as the lib dems on the same share of the vote. But it is difficult to see the daily fail supporting him.

This thread is about the new Labour administration. If you want to discuss brexit please start a new one.

you don't think the Tories' catastrophic Brexit shambles is relevant to their poor reputation and the change in government?

Do you think that the new government has a duty to repair what it can and reduce the damage the nation has suffered as a result of Brexit?

you don't think the Tories' catastrophic Brexit shambles is relevant to their poor reputation and the change in government?

Do you think that the new government has a duty to repair what it can and reduce the damage the nation has suffered as a result of Brexit?
You do have to feel for brexiteers, don't you? :unsure:

Not a single one has come up with a single benefit of brexit...

Thus they would rather the subject be swept under the carpet (even though it is relevant), because they mostly won't admit to having made a terrible mistake!

It looks like they're getting ready to dramatically overhaul prisons and justice. They brought in an actual expert to be Attorney General and James Timpson who is big on rehabilitation.

Which is potentially very good, it's well known that our current system is an ineffective mess.

Sponsored Links
Back