Congratulations sir kier

I feel a bit sorry for Jonathan Ashworth.. imagine all the work not to be part of the win.

Especially as he was pipped by an independent standing solely on a platform of supporting terrorism. That we now have four of those in the commons I find terrifying, what will that that bring to our great democracy?

Sill, at least they're not racist like those Reform fellows. Just because they hate Jews, and campaigned on the grounds Starmer is married to a Jew and has relatives in Israel, they're definitely not racists.

Sponsored Links
Sill, at least they're not racist like those Reform fellows. Just because they hate Jews, and campaigned on the grounds Starmer is married to a Jew and has relatives in Israel, they're definitely not racists.
They are still Labour candidates. Wanting a ceasefire doesn't involve hating Jews.

Starmer's view appears to be international pressure to achieve a Palestinian state. Our UN rep made an interesting comment - a land swap. It sort of indicate what the UK's wishes really are and they may not align with the US on what sort.

Sponsored Links
They are still Labour candidates. Wanting a ceasefire doesn't involve hating Jews.

I'm not sure that Jess Phillips would agree with you about them being Labour candidates, have you read Jess's accounts of the threats and intimidation toward her?

I would argue that the 'reform' vote is more relevant as it gives garbage a platform for next time around...

And as much as I hate what he mostly stands for, he is right about one thing...

The electoral system in the UK is wrong.

Labour got 34% of the vote (so far) which is way less than the nasty party got in 2019.

And yet Labour gets double the majority and 64% of the seats - that's wrong!

'reform' gets 14% of the vote and yet only 1% of the seats - that's wrong!

The Greens get 7% of the vote and yet only 1% of the seats - that's wrong!

There are a lot of people in the UK who are not properly represented and that has to change!
Thank you for that I hazard a guess that Farages lot are not your favourite candidates. To point out the unfairness to them and some others is truly what I think is known as magnanimous.

Anyone know what cabinet positions Ellal, JohnD, Noseall, Galahad, Notch and carman have been given?

IMG_2064.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Back