conservatives are

My biggest problem is still Brexit. It is so nice to say that we will be good neighbors to EU and they will also be nice to UK. But if we look at Greece, EU showed no mercy at all and what happened in Greece is real austerity. Greece can't leave EU as it will go bankrupt, also it doesn't even have its own currency anymore. So I really wants someone dare to shout "No deal is better than bad deal", even if she does U turns.

Sponsored Links
There could well be a Grexit on the cards ;) The Greek economy is shrinking & they will be in a dire finacial situation for decades

The EU (franco /german club) is slowly going down the collective toilet ;)

There could well be a Grexit on the cards ;) The Greek economy is shrinking & they will be in a dire finacial situation for decades

The EU (franco /german club) is slowly going down the collective toilet ;)
Greece leaving the EU - don't make me laugh.

French/German relations are at an all time high as is there solidarity and participation with the EU and recently corroborated by the 2/3rds of French voters deciding they did not want a fascist regime.

Greece leaving the EU - don't make me laugh.

French/German relations are at an all time high as is there solidarity and participation with the EU and recently corroborated by the 2/3rds of French voters deciding they did not want a fascist regime.

who said any thing about french , German relations ???

As for Greece there was a prog'on Radio 4 (twice) about Greece and the EU. and Grexit was discussed so :p

As per usual Noseall jumps to conclusions makes assumptions throws accusations about :LOL:

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
But as it's the Germans that are dictating terms to the Greeks, the French/German solidarity is immaterial. Greece's economy is doing better on some ways, yet still worse in others, but at the end of it, it's the high youth unemplyment that will cause the Grexit, and it's just a matter of when, not if.

But as it's the Germans that are dictating terms to the Greeks, the French/German solidarity is immaterial. Greece's economy is doing better on some ways, yet still worse in others, but at the end of it, it's the high youth unemplyment that will cause the Grexit, and it's just a matter of when, not if.

Exactly.

I have said nothing to the contrary about discussions. Greece will still be a member of the EU for the next two decades at least.

Hello Noseall is back tracking again :)

still if it makes u laugh that's the main thing. :)

and no the greeks will not be ;)

Now the Greeks have seen the rot has stopped (Netherlands, France, etc) and realise that the UK is on her own, they will stay put.
People were spouting on about an EU domino effect. Not going to happen.

Hello Noseall is back tracking again
Eh? I never said there weren't discussions regards Greece leaving the EU. I merely said they will not leave for decades.
Discussions about European countries leaving are nothing new.

Now the Greeks have seen the rot has stopped (Netherlands, France, etc) and realise that the UK is on her own, they will stay put.
People were spouting on about an EU domino effect. Not going to happen.

it will noseall tis just a matter of time

donmino effect ? sounds like Nixon & kissinger ?

Eh? I never said there weren't discussions regards Greece leaving the EU. I merely said they will not leave for decades.
Discussions about European countries leaving are nothing new.

Right ;) glad u cleared that up then .

The EU is run by politicians, not businessmen, so their economic model will cause a crash at some point. If they hadn't forced a one size fits all monetary policy on everyone, then the EU would be thriving, but it's the straight jacket of a single currency that is stemming the growth of the weaker countries that would normally devalue their currency to help them grow again. Germany funds most of the weaker countries that need bailouts and subsidies, and the far right in Germany will resurface, as it will again in France. Merkel has effectively sown the seeds of the EUs destruction by inviting unrestricted immigration that cannot be properly absorbed

The thing is, EU treaties have reduced Europe to an area of creditor and debtor nations. We all know who the main creditor is. ;)

and the far right in Germany will resurface, as it will again in France
The far right has never had a better opportunity to thrive considering the feeling throughout the world at large. Yet the French vote overwhelmingly for Macron. I think you overestimate the far right.

Sponsored Links
Back