Covid Inquiry

The 'virus' was used as a tool to enrich a few people and further the aims of privatising the UK health system
the virus was real so please remove the inverted commas.

and you are wrong, it was not used as a tool.

the Conservative government was Opportunistic in terms of making money out of covid, Covid was not used as a tool….that’s just conspiracist nonsense

Sponsored Links
the virus was real so please remove the inverted commas.
Why do you want that?

Have I not said that the 'virus' was real?

I have merely pointed out that it is just another 'virus', and that there has been an over reaction to it...

So if you want to put that into your 'conspiracy theory' box then feel free to do so...

Oh, but you already have :rolleyes:
and you are wrong, it was not used as a tool.

the Conservative government was Opportunistic in terms of making money out of covid, Covid was not used as a tool….that’s just conspiracist nonsense
If you truly believe that, then sadly you are just another ignorant 'tool' that has been used and they are laughing at you...

A 'tool' that is beyond it's use by/easily conned by date!

if anyone had said that a government would be able to lock down an entire countries population let alone entire continents 5 years ago people would have said dont be a conspiracy theorist loony.
So was it used as a tool to see how easily the population could be manipulated and controlled

Sponsored Links
I'm just wondering this...

To all those who question referring to covid as just another 'virus'...

Do you have also an issue with our current PM ignoring the opinion of the chief medical officer that his scheme whilst chancellor was, "eat out to help out the virus"?

'Virus' being the relevant term ;)

Oh course it was.

The actors “politicians” read from a script and most jumped through hoops.
No they didn’t.

it was a life threatening virus with no vaccine at the time.
governments dod the only thing they could: try and reduce transmission rates.

Any profiteering and corruption was opportunistic not planned

well you were very easily manipulated you believed it came from a wet market
We don’t know where it came from.
I never said it came from a wet market.

anti vaxxers like you are the easily manipulated

I'm just wondering this...

To all those who question referring to covid as just another 'virus'...

Do you have also an issue with our current PM ignoring the opinion of the chief medical officer that his scheme whilst chancellor was, "eat out to help out the virus"?

'Virus' being the relevant term ;)
The virus is real

you need to remove the inverted commas

Sponsored Links
Back