Covid Inquiry

We don’t know where it came from.
I never said it came from a wet market.
Can you remember typing this as well .

"we know it started in a live market in Wuhan, China. We know the origin was a bat, but dont yet know the zoonotic transfer details."

Sponsored Links

"we know it started in a live market in Wuhan, China. We know the origin was a bat, but dont yet know the zoonotic transfer details."
That was in March 2020, that was what was being reported at the time.

There is no evidence it cam from a laboratory….so you can’t prove where it came from

Poor gas, wrong again,

Sponsored Links
That was in March 2020, that was what was being reported at the time.

There is no evidence it cam from a laboratory….so you can’t prove where it came from

Poor gas, wrong again,
notchy notchy notchy you said you had never said it . just accept that your a liar and actually did say it . As i said easily manipulated and now changing your tune

article on Nov 28 2023

Prof David Robertson, Head of Viral Genomics and Bioinformatics (Centre for Virus Research), University of Glasgow, said:

“There is no evidence that SARS-CoV-2 was man-made let alone that it escaped from a lab. All of the scientific data clearly points to a virus naturally circulating in horseshoe bats being transmitted to humans most probably via contact with infected live animals at the Huanan Seafood market in Wuhan in late 2019.”

It’s obvious you are easily manipulated. MSM is the truth for you.
this is the conspiracy theorists goto argument

the problem is your argument can be destroyed in a second with this:

NWGS: ”please show us your Sources and explain what evidence you have that it is the truth”

notchy notchy notchy you said you had never said it . just accept that your a liar and actually did say it . As i said easily manipulated and now changing your tune
I am very happy to apologise for not remembering something I wrote 3 years ago.

the problem for is you are claiming I was stupid and easily manipulated for believing it…….but its still the most likely hypothesis.

I am very happy to apologise for not remembering something I wrote 3 years ago.

the problem for is you are claiming I was stupid and easily manipulated for believing it…….but its still the most likely hypothesis.
your memory is that bad you cant remember what you believe hopefully you remember why you go to the toilet

The possibility the Covid virus leaked from a laboratory should not be ruled out, a former top Chinese government scientist has told BBC News.

As head of China's Centre for Disease Control (CDC), Prof George Gao played a key role in the pandemic response and efforts to trace its origins.

In an interview for the BBC Radio 4 podcast Fever: The Hunt for Covid's Origin, Prof Gao says: "You can always suspect anything. That's science. Don't rule out anything."

BeeBeeSea News.co.uk

conspiracists like Gas112 claim “Possible” is “Proof”
Your the one claiming to know where it originated . But funny how it was just the one bat out of colony of thousands that had this disease and it was just unlucky that it was that bat that got caught and ate . Now what are the odds on that .

Your the one claiming to know where it originated
You are the one claiming it originated from a lab.

but you’ve provided zero evidence

Scientists say: “There is no data to support a manmade origin“

but there is data to support a natural origin:

whilst the infections of mink and other wildlife highlight the ability of the virus to jump between hosts, and similar viruses circulating in wildlife highlight that like the majority of viruses Covid is almost certain to have a natural origin, starting in Rhinolophid (horseshoe) bats, spilling into an intermediate host, and then spilling over into humans through captive wildlife, which we know to be competent hosts of these viruses

Sponsored Links
Back