Covid Inquiry

Nothing like the post you replied to. It’s no wonder you aren’t taken seriously when you try to impose your opinion on others with no facts or reasoned argument.
Why don't you give it a go sometime...

Sponsored Links
BJ giving evidence now, what is the point of an inquiry that seems to be more concerned with personalities than learning lessons for the future.

Blup

Sponsored Links
BJ giving evidence now, what is the point of an inquiry that seems to be more concerned with personalities than learning lessons for the future.

Blup
I heard him waffle on about how he lost 5k of messages! The man is a Buffon and couldn’t run a bath let alone the uk

bill-murray-gif.17304796

so You admit conspiracy theories about covid are completely false
I guess you'll deny that the government f*cked up, and that false figures were used to manipulate the reaction to the 'virus'?

Those are the facts that are coming out, and they aren't 'conspiracy theories'!

I won't have that!

Gianluigi Buffon was an excellent goalkeeper.
Certainly turned the tables on the bloke doing the inquiring, it's him whose come under scrutiny in his line of questioning.

Didnt watch him so can't say either way, seems to be the inquirers line of questioning has come under the spotlight because Boris must have given a good account of himself though.

Didnt watch him so can't say either way, seems to be the inquirers line of questioning has come under the spotlight because Boris must have given a good account of himself though.
He recieved short shrift on the BBC news but i imagine the Torygraph and supportive news outlets painted a favourable picture.

Sponsored Links
Back