Covid Inquiry

You do know you could get pigeon holed on here for getting your news from the BBC, steady.

Sponsored Links
I can't see that Twitter post for some reason - are you saying you were impressed with de Piffle's apologetic testimony yesterday?
It's the daily mail so it's all fictitious but it gives an idea of some of the comment directed at the inquisitor.

Sponsored Links
It is if you think the efficacy of the vaccine should be recorded at the enquiry.
It's a court case brought by a whacko republican, it shouldn't be discussed.

Vaccines and therapeutics will be investigated in module 4 of the inquiry.

So your alright with it being discussed.
If you knew it was being discussed why didn't you point that out instead of trying to paint me in a bad light by asking if it's a real question.? Because it's something you do, something you can't help yourself doing.?

If you knew it was being discussed
A whacko republican suing Pfizer shouldn't be discussed. That would be stupid, but that's the link you posted.

Blame yourself for sloppy posting, again.

A whacko republican suing Pfizer shouldn't be discussed. That would be stupid, but that's the link you posted.

Blame yourself for sloppy posting, again.
Never judge a book by its cover, best wait the outcome of the court case I'd have thought, or are you so certain of your belief in the Pfizer vaccine you dismiss anything negative to do with the Pfizer vaccine out of hand.

Never judge a book by its cover, best wait the outcome of the court case I'd have thought, or are you so certain of your belief in the Pfizer vaccine you dismiss anything negative to do with the Pfizer vaccine out of hand.
Why should a US court case be discussed in the UK covid enquiry?

You think it can't be brought up
It can, but I think it shouldn't. This republican sues people for a living, he has taken the Biden administration to court over 50 times.

Probably more of a surprise if he didn't sue Pfizer.

that supposedly wants to find out 'facts'
It's an allegation, not a "fact". I don't think the UK inquiry should be investigating those of trigger happy republicans. Just look up some of the stupid cases he has lost.

It's an allegation, not a "fact". I don't think the UK inquiry should be investigating those of trigger happy republicans. Just look up some of the stupid cases he has lost.
Where did I say it was fact, the court case will uncover how much is conjecture and if the outcome is revealed before the UK inquiry into vaccines could be a valuable contribution.

Sponsored Links
Back