Covid Inquiry

and if the outcome is revealed before the UK inquiry into vaccines could be a valuable contribution.

Let's see. I take it if the case is dismissed you'll accept the efficacy of the Pfizer vaccine?

Sponsored Links
Is that a serious question, what have I got to do with it? It's the inquiry that will decide if it's worthy of a mention in the inquiry.

Sponsored Links
Cropped post again, so no context to it.
Here is the whole thing, makes no difference,

All been documented on here over the weeks and months notchy, not good that relations between France and Germany have turned frosty apart from the weather.
Far right parties on the rise and gaining prominence in Holland and France threatening to close their borders because of the rising tide in 'boat people' arriving in Italy where they too have voted in the far right because their people have had enough and moving them on, France being a benefactor.
As for living standards, they too like Britain are suffering because their people have had the scam of covid and climate change put on them by politicians having their hands tied by outside influences.
Yeah notchy you keep believing everything in the garden is rosy if it helps you sleep.

Open mind my arris.

Here is the whole thing, makes no difference,

Open mind my arris.
What has that got to do with the efficacy of the Pfizer jab, that's open to scrutiny.
I made my mind up that covid was a scam and have refused to have the jab and feel better for it.
Your comparing apples with oranges, buck up.

What has that got to do with the efficacy of the Pfizer jab, that's open to scrutiny.
If covid is a scam then all of it must be a scam.

Unless you think covid is a scam but the vaccine works as intended, against covid? That's just nonsensical.

Give it up Denso your just making yourself look silly.
You not think there's variations on a scam.
If the Pfizer jab is found to be as ineffective as being made out by the attorney general in Texas then your talking big time scam.
You've got to ask yourself ( have you asked yourself) why all the shutting down of voices that don't agree with the narrative on covid. Surely it should speak for itself if everything is above board.
Oh I forgot the Astra zeneca jab was kosher till it made its exit, just an hiccup, to be expected eh.

I have an open mind,
Yet you think Covid was a scam, but (paradoxically) the vaccine produced to fight that scam is a valuable contribution?

Eh, WTF..?

Just more troll waffle from gant. Expect a gantish deflective link to be thrown in to the thread at any time.

Somewhat triggered this morning nosey.
That lucozade they injected you with hasn't done you any harm has it.?
Astra zeneca jab withdrawn.
Pfizer now under investigation, oh yeah jabs are working fine.

Why should a US court case be discussed in the UK covid enquiry?
Did you apply that same logic to the inquiries regarding for example contaminated blood products, or thalidomide?

Are you suggesting that the discussion of possible evidence should not be referred to in the UK simply because the origins of such possible evidence is from abroad?

Funnily enough the corporates were pushing for a similar stance in the TTIP negotiations.

The UK was all for signing up for behind closed doors 'negotiations' in disputed cases, but thankfully the EU kicked out those proposals!

Sponsored Links
Back