Covid Inquiry

It's a bit rich @Notch7 to complain about not reading links when you flood a post with six consecutive links during a discussion and give no time to do so - and i'm still wondering if you bothered to read the link to a podcast i put up yesterday. I know you didn't read the one i gave you last week in the EU debate.
What are you on about, I pointed out Gas112 didn’t read the link HE posted.

Sponsored Links
Labour have been talking about bringing GPS and Drs surgeries under NHS control

thats expanding NHS, not privatising it.

poor Gant, right wing tribalism has prevented his brain from functioning.
And you've fallen for that have you, gullible doesn't even come in to it.
Must be an election looming.

NHS waiting lists lowest in history under Labour
NHS waiting lists Feb 2020 4.6 million

Gas112 says: after 10 years of Conservative power, the terrible state of the NHS is all Labours fault.
Gas112 says: 4.6 million NHS waiting lists pre pandemic, yeah covid mustve caused NHS problems.
can you please quote me where i said it was ALL labours fault ? And where i have said its covids fault . i wait with baited breath to see you make a fool of yourself once more .
But you clearly dont understand that despite the amount of money being poured into the NHS billions are flowing out in interest without actually being used for its primary purpose of treating patients thanks to labour

Sponsored Links
They should've enforced the lockdown in the first weekend of March but Boris dithered because of conflicting advice telling him to protect the economy, protect the elderly/let them die - acceptable losses, etc...Despite all the mistakes he'd still be in a job but for a slice of cake and a glass or two of wine. Muppet.

So your comfortable with.
Cooper. Just short of £300,000
Streeting just short of £200,000
Starmer £157,000
Jarvis £137,000
Trousering this kind of money.
Are they “consultants” for a private healthcare company?

you know like Owen Paterson who knows Fuk all about science yet was a “consultant” for Randox and got paid £500,000

I am not happy with any MP Labour or Tory having vested interests which might be a conflict of interest

We need to change our system to stop it

I'm comfortable with you learning it's not just a one way street whereby it's only tories involved. Or did you know and was being economical with the truth.
Change the system lol.

No, are you saying they are always wrong?
just wondering why one of your favourite sayings is "Follow the science". Bit blind when science throughout time has been wrong on many occasions

Yes, science improves as new discoveries are made, that's how it works.
good to see you still follow it when its complete boll@xs be careful you dont fall off the edge of the planet

Sponsored Links
Back