Covid Inquiry

The problem is, Denso using published links to 'prove' a point whereas Contrarians like Gant know of deals done behind closed doors that do not see the light of day, unless a whistle is blown. Case in point - the PPE firms found by Baroness Mone who 'accidentally' forgot to disclose her links to them.

Sponsored Links
The problem is, Denso using published links to 'prove' a point whereas Contrarians like Gant know of deals done behind closed doors that do not see the light of day, unless a whistle is blown. Case in point - the PPE firms found by Baroness Mone who 'accidentally' forgot to disclose her links to them.
Your asking him to go out of his comfort zone there. Settled down now for the rest of his life with his comfy pipe and slippers, oblivious to the world he lives in.

Denso using published links to 'prove' a point whereas Contrarians like Gant know of deals done behind closed doors that do not see the light of day
I'm "proving" why I believe certain things, I could of course be wrong and barking up the wrong tree.

Gant will never say why he believes what he does.

That's the difference.

Sponsored Links
Settled down now for the rest of his life with his comfy pipe and slippers, oblivious to the world he lives in.
Been working for over two hours, just on my first cuppa of the day.

The Uncertainty Principle will apply within the confines of any given argument on the matter of Covid-19 while the Chinese government refuse to engage in full disclosure upon the origins of the virus. Bad crab at a wet market? Sure.

Why the doubt?
Nothing can ever be proven absolutely, except in the field of maths perhaps.

Could I be wrong? Of course. But I'll explain why I think what I do if asked.

I'm saying a whacko court case need not be discussed.

Vaccines themselves will be discussed in module 4 of the inquiry. Keep up.
Who are you to decide whether it's a 'whacko court case'...

Many a 'commentator' said pretty much the same about the court cases brought in the Hillsborough cover up...

Where did you stand regarding those events?

Sponsored Links
Back