Deal or no deal

Has Boris got your Blessing

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sponsored Links
Get used to it ...... your gonna be called it a lot........

Sponsored Links
That's true, you are a loser

You got conned......they got you to vote to be worse off and even got you to crow about it.

Wot a muppet you are

Theres no ned for that.... Tell me about the Tariffs question I asked as I don't understand it.

Notch. Have you ever formed an opinion on life experience? Coz that's what I do. Not interested in papers or social media, just life experience. Unfortunately, being a bot you will never have that opportunity. I feel sorry for you.

Notch. Have you ever formed an opinion on life experience? Coz that's what I do. Not interested in papers or social media, just life experience. Unfortunately, being a bot you will never have that opportunity. I feel sorry for you.

You cant be feel sorry for a bot.... that like having sex with a bot then feeling neglected when she runs out of battery.

"Honda of the UK Manufacturing has confirmed to employees that production will not run on Wednesday 9 December due to transport-related parts delays."

"Congestion at England's ports is now so bad that some shipping firms have limited the amount of cargo they will bring to the UK.
Consignments have reportedly been offloaded at continental ports such as Antwerp, Rotterdam and Zeebrugge."

That's one of the reasons why the traitor 'Sir Rat' chose France!

Mind you there will be one benefit...

Plenty of cheap Land Rovers for sale from bankrupt brexit voting farmers...

Household Dysons might well follow suit from the cash strapped!

Last edited:
You cant be feel sorry for a bot.... that like having sex with a bot then feeling neglected when she runs out of battery.
Corrected for you...

'You cant be feel sorry for a Bodd.... that like having sex with a Bodd then feeling neglected when he runs out of battery.'

Trouble sleeping again Lal? Brexit looming, vaccines being rolled out, old people being saved - you must be having nightmares!

Last edited:

How can you form an opinion on Brexit based on your life experience?

You've never been a trade negotiator.

By the way I ran a company and imported timber and hardware from Europe. So yes I do have experience of trade.

I also had many wealthy customers including a fair few that came from Europe. As well as English customers with extensive knowledge of trade.

I feel sorry the your strawman argument just fell apart.....rather like every single one of your Brexit arguments.

We did win , honestly we did win ....
What did you win?

Personal freedom.....

Lower prices......

Ability to work, live or retire in 27 countries......

What you win Bodd, go on don't keep us suspense, tell me

Sponsored Links
Back