Don't want our money? Ok.

Sponsored Links
Spakken ze English. His mil was trying to warn us not to put our towels down in a certain spot, and called him down when we couldn’t understand a word. They were washing down the path above and we’d have got covered in dirty water.

Likely story! Those k rauts will use any ruse to get their towels down first. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Likely story! Those k rauts will use any ruse to get their towels down first. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
'Tis true, I don't lie. I'm not sure she (MIL) was full Gerry though.

The cove was a small inlet and the beach was 'compact'. You ended up almost shoulder to shoulder or toe-head with young women. I have never been to a place like it in my life. I felt like I was the oldest bloke in Dubrovnik. Rammed with beautiful young women of child bearing age. A lot of them were bra-less in the evenings. Awful place.

The cove was a small inlet and the beach was 'compact'. You ended up almost shoulder to shoulder or toe-head with young women. I have never been to a place like it in my life. I felt like I was the oldest bloke in Dubrovnik. Rammed with beautiful young women of child bearing age. A lot of them were bra-less in the evenings. Awful place.

Must have been hell! :oops:

Sponsored Links
Seems like the Spanish, now they are back on their feet post-covid, are still trying to cut off their nose to spite their face.

One can't blame them when there are tourists who refuse to re-register their cars to Spanish registry when they keep their vehicles in Spain for 7,8 or 9 years, fraudulently providing UK Mot's and using useless UK based insurance for all that time.

Back