Don't want our money? Ok.

Sponsored Links
I suspect Noseall's mate's FIL might be a bit thick and wondering why all the other Cyprus charter firms are making a lot more money

lol. He makes enough money. He’s well respected too. He has people that do the grunt work.
Brexit - always the turd.

lol. He makes enough money. He’s well respected too. He has people that do the grunt work.
Brexit - always the turd.
Are you not aware of how brexit has made trade easier?

You know of all the benefits it brings?

The news is full of brexiteers shouting it out .

Sponsored Links
I could be wrong, but I get the impression you'd be happier surrounded by third worlders. Even better if they're economic migrants. You often try to counter anyone who argues for action against ever increasing immigration.
Nonsense.
Had a frank discussion with a German fella yesterday (Joachim white male retired) and he was quick to point out all is not rosy amongst his fellow countrymen and their issue with Germanys, refugee numbers. Although he admitted he did not have the answer.

Nonsense.
Had a frank discussion with a German fella yesterday (Joachim white male retired) and he was quick to point out all is not rosy amongst his fellow countrymen and their issue with Germanys, refugee numbers. Although he admitted he did not have the answer.

Hope he educated you a bit, nosey. ;) A bit of wisdom, from someone who is from a country arguably more screwed than we are. The answers are obvious, not easy, but obvious none the less.

And don't mention the war! :giggle:

Nonsense.

Did you mention my mums house?

Were you conversing in German or did he lower himself and speak English?
Spakken ze English. His mil was trying to warn us not to put our towels down in a certain spot, and called him down when we couldn’t understand a word. They were washing down the path above and we’d have got covered in dirty water.

Sponsored Links
Back