Don't want our money? Ok.

Sponsored Links
Yes, and I prefer to avoid racist ****holes.
I get enough racism from them on our land.
Not much of a traveller I think.

The vast majority of people are decent. The few that aren't come from every race, colour, age, sex.

It's not just Johnny foreigner that's the problem.

Sponsored Links
:) My father in law lived in Lytham St Annes. He wasn't keen on tourists as general prices increased each time they started to arrive. His solution was to stock up some things that he could before this happened.

I can see a Tory government and Brexit have really put a block on your holidaying in Europe…..
My mates FIL has a boat charter business on Cyprus. He Staffs it with various lingo sprakkers. He has a mountain of paperwork and issues when it comes to getting Brits over.
Brexit - always the turd.

Must be the special to the boat business as my mate is in finance and for the past 4 years he has worked on and off for several cypriot companies travelling over there with no hassle at all

It must be all the anecdotal stuff flying around.
My neighbour's wife's brother's uncle travels all over the world on a daily basis. And he says Brexit is such a FUBAR. :giggle:

My mates FIL has a boat charter business on Cyprus. He Staffs it with various lingo sprakkers. He has a mountain of paperwork and issues when it comes to getting Brits over.
Brexit - always the turd.
Must be the special to the boat business as my mate is in finance and for the past 4 years he has worked on and off for several cypriot companies travelling over there with no hassle at all
Nope.

I suspect Noseall's mate's FIL might be a bit thick and wondering why all the other Cyprus charter firms are making a lot more money.

Cyprus isn't even in the Schengen area.

And yet he still does it, thus proving that Brexit has not been a barrier to his business.

Does not seem to be a problem with getting the 4000 service personnel and family's over there either

And yet he still does it, thus proving that Brexit has not been a barrier to his business.
Just asking for a friend....he's old and suffering from erectile dysfunction, yet he still does it, proving that he now needs expensive help and medication for something that came as natural as dreaming, before he was old. He and his partner have to plan things well in advance now. Any spontaneity is lost. And any possibility of opening up new opportunities is simply not possible. :giggle:
And any repetitive business has to be carefully controlled and timed. :giggle:

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back