Excess Deaths Debate 16th January 2024

Er let me think, if you don't have the jab you'll be working in the administration part of the building failing that deliveroo are advertising.

Sponsored Links
So, two years on, you are still going about something that the Government didn't actually implement.

You dodged a bullet. Be happy, not grumpy.

So, two years on, you are still going about something that the Government didn't actually implement.

You dodged a bullet. Be happy, not grumpy.
It's all part of the maelstrom of the jab.
Something we're only at the beginning of.

It's all part of the maelstrom of the jab.
Which you didn't have. Is it now your life's work to moan about it ad nauseum? Have you nothing more important to worry about?

Sponsored Links
No moaning on my part just intrigued why people lined up as they did to have it which some have come to regret in my circle.
I don't know anybody that has had the jab that regrets it. My anecdote cancels out yours, so we need more.

I do know of 3 people that died that didn't have the jab.

No moaning on my part just intrigued why people lined up as they did to have
Because the evidence showed, and still does, that is was the best defence against serious illness and hospitalisation.

Cause you say so, the facts aren't on your side? Gut feelings don't count.

Yes, it would help.
So you’re saying there was no mention of it being mandated we’ll before the date ?

The vaccine offers no protection to anyone but the person taking it.

Mandating a vaccine is nothing short of a crime.

Because the evidence showed, and still does, that is was the best defence against serious illness and hospitalisation.
But there was no evidence at the start? So that’s a lie.

The evidence now shows the vaccine doesn’t do its Job. Bill Gates said as much and dumped all his vaccine stock.

So that leaves us with a lot of embarrassed jabbies

So you’re saying there was no mention of it being mandated we’ll before the date ?
The first I can find was the consultation in September 2021. Still at a point when 92% of staff had already been vaccinated. When do you think it was first mentioned?
Mandating a vaccine is nothing short of a crime.
No it isn't.

Forcing a person to do something against there will is a crime
No it isn't. I got a job in the NHS once (estates) and had to have various shots or the job offer would be withdrawn. Tetanus, hepatitis, 4 in total. There was no moaning about it, just get them done and move one.

Now the precious little angels are claiming it's a crime? Give your head a shake...

Sponsored Links
Back