Excess Deaths Debate 16th January 2024

And remember they weren't forced. There were options.
Take it or lose your job! But only in the UK.

If you think that’s acceptable there’s no point going on.

I’ll leave it there so others can post. We all know what happens when you argue with @denso13 for too long. The thread gets deleted or seriously altered late at night.

I’m surprised @Roy Bloom hasn’t worked out it’s you yet.

Sponsored Links
Oh I'm definitely me.

It never happened. It was over two years ago. Calm down and move on.
No one was forced to take a jab to keep their job? Tell that to all the care home workers.

Like I said, you’ve no real world experience. That why most people only took two jabs and no more.

Sponsored Links
No one was forced to take a jab to keep their job? Tell that to all the care home workers.

Like I said, you’ve no real world experience. That why most people only took two jabs and no more.
Not only care home workers...

Here's the jab form required at an Oxbridge Uni in order to be able to study...

Linky Linky

Interestingly the Covid box says: "National policy in England for mandatory vaccination"

And: "All applicants should have documented proof of two COVID-19 vaccines"

Irrespective of dates, this was at one time a requirement of being able to study medicine...

No doubt the jab junkies will again call this a 'conspiracy theory'...

But then they are so insecure in their own failure to have questioned what they allowed to be put in their own bodies that they hate it when others have the intelligence to assert the right to individual choice!

Like I said, you’ve no real world experience
Neither have you.

did you work in covid wards in April 2020 or Jan 2021? - I have a very close relative who did and she had 2 colleagues both under 40, one was so I’ll from long covid she had to give up work another had to go part time

In 2020 my father was 91 and still living at home and needing frequent visits by me.

In 2020 into 2021 My FIL was in a care home

my MIL is in her late 70s and has weakened respiratory system due to pneumonia in the past

anti Vaxxers like you have zero understanding of reality

That why most people only took two jabs and no more
Untrue

in their own failure to have questioned what they allowed to be put in their own bodies
You were quite happy to have covid put into your body.

the chances of severe side effects from covid have always been way higher than the vaccine

you were lucky, lots of anti vaxxers weren’t.

it turns out you are the muppet

Neither have you.
Depends how you define that.

And the amount of people who only took 2 jabs to be able to fly is unbelievable. They took no more when the rules changed.

I believe you should have a choice. And many didn’t

I believe you should have a choice. And many didn’t
People did have a choice: they could choose not to fly and stay unvaccinated

It was people who took the vaccine that allowed lockdowns to end and the country to open up

selfish, uninformed, uneducated people who refused to get vaccinated benefitted from that

they hate it when others have the intelligence to assert the right to individual choice!
You did, well done. You dodged a bullet, be happy with your decision. You are utterly obsessed with this and, like your mates, I cannot work what you are trying to achieve. Be a proud antivaxxer and move on.

You did, well done. You dodged a bullet, be happy with your decision. You are utterly obsessed with this and, like your mates, I cannot work what you are trying to achieve. Be a proud antivaxxer and move on.
Dodged a bullet?

Given the same circumstances over again, I would still have chosen the vaccine.

I can't not have it. So what exactly are anti vaxxers trying to prove ?

You can’t get your facts straight, so move along…..

Sponsored Links
Back