Excess Deaths Debate 16th January 2024

Sponsored Links
to anyone at the time using deaths within 28 days of a positive test was clearly to make the covid deaths look higher than they were.
No it wasn't. It was to try and track the spread of a viral pandemic. We've done "deaths with" and "deaths of" loads of times on here.

Sponsored Links
It still puzels me why people trusted the government over covid info and policies.

On the bright side (with all of the sceptics, conspiracy theorists, and tinfoil hatters nowadays) , the queue for any medical treatment I might need in future should be a lot shorter than it otherwise would be (y)

It still puzels me why people trusted the government over covid info and policies.
Who are COVID info and policies?

I trust the scientific method. It disproved dangerous treatments like Hydroxychloroquine. Proved safe effective treatments like Dexamethasone and showed that the 25 approved vaccines worked. As well as ruling out the many others that failed testing and were dropped.

Last edited:
What is your actual area of expertise DIY wise anyway because I can not find a single post of yours that relates to DIY . I am guessing plumbing - denso - denso tape - is that it. Oh and that you are 13 years old :LOL:
Insults always come out as the argument falters

Sponsored Links
Back