Excess Deaths Debate 16th January 2024

Sometimes it agreed with the scientific consensus, which is ok. Other times it didn't.
But you are cleaver and came up with your own conclusions based on your own health knowledge and decided that you were better protected by taking the vax. Others assessed the Cost-Benefit Analysis of taking a new not properly tested/ rushed through normal procedures- medical intervention that was predicated by profit and decided no thanks but you labelled them as covidiots - anti vaxers - do you have shares in these pharma originations.

Sponsored Links
But you are cleaver and came up with your own conclusions based on your own health knowledge and decided that you were better protected by taking the vax. Others assessed the Cost-Benefit Analysis of taking a new not properly tested/ rushed through normal procedures- medical intervention that was predicated by profit and decided no thanks but you labelled them as covidiots - anti vaxers - do you have shares in these pharma originations.
Why does any profit (or not) amount make any difference to your decision whether to take vaccine or not?

So what medical advice did you follow that said vaccines were a worse risk than covid.

At the time, not counting for hindsight.

Not that they are or were a worse risk, but just accepting you view it differently
I looked at my own health / fitness and the possible mild affects of actually catching covid compaired to an un tested new vax that the definition of a vaccine was actually changed to be able to call it a vaccine and also one that the CEO of Phizer himself refused to take. Too many alarm bells for my instinct to ignore.
But ultimately I was forced to take the vax I avoided the Phizer when it was offered and reluctantly opted for the astra zen one and luckily I have not yet had a "coincidence" heart attack

Why does any profit (or not) amount make any difference to your decision whether to take vaccine or not?
You have sort of answered your own question yourself. My problem is I have a lack of trust in government and what I am told by them - if you are happy to believe the gov then I am happy for your trust and I am actually envyoious of it as it would save me a lot of time thinking for myself.

Sponsored Links
Cost-Benefit Analysis of taking a new not properly tested/ rushed through normal procedures
It was properly tested.

It went through full three phase testing

the reason it happened faster than normal, was:
1) it’s normally very difficult to find enough people in a study group that would become exposed to the virus
2) funding is normally hard for vaccine testing and research so process takes many years - with covid there were no pharmaceutical interventions available so govts threw money at it
3) the testing and set up to manufacture took place concurrently for same reason as no 2)

I agree the vaccines were passed for use under emergency use authorisation, but the testing phases are the same

un tested
It wasn’t untested

that the definition of a vaccine was actually changed to be able to call it a vaccine
untrue

But ultimately I was forced to take the vax
how?

the possible mild affects
We’re you working on covid wards during the wave in 2021?

I have a close relative who works as a radiographer and she did….and it was absolutely not just “mild effects” and neither was it just old people.

save me a lot of time thinking for myself
Your “thinking” is not based on critical thinking and the points you state aren’t based on researching the science from authoritative lurches with an objective approach.

It wasn’t untested

untrue

how?

We’re you working on covid wards during the wave in 2021?

I have a close relative who works as a radiographer and she did….and it was absolutely not just “mild effects” and neither was it just old people.

Your “thinking” is not based on critical thinking and the points you state aren’t based on researching the science from authoritative lurches with an objective approach.
All of this could be answered if you did not edit my posts in your quotes :cool:

look all of this argument is about freedom of choice and people thinking for themselves and not listening to the government - right. some listened and did exactly what they were told by the gov- others did not trust what they were being told and came to their own conclusions - right like you. So you chose to take the vax based on your own health conditions and concluded it was right for you - perfect, I chose not to have it based on the same questions that you had yet I am vilified --sumit ain't right here. We are basically on the same side - not trusting the Gov - you are happy in your decision to believe the gov but I am regretful that I was forced to have the jab against my instinct and for that I will never believe a gov again against my own instinct about my own personal health.

look all of this argument is about freedom of choice and people thinking for themselves and not listening to the government - right. some listened and did exactly what they were told by the gov- others did not trust what they were being told and came to their own conclusions - right like you. So you chose to take the vax based on your own health conditions and concluded it was right for you - perfect, I chose not to have it based on the same questions that you had yet I am vilified --sumit ain't right here. We are basically on the same side - not trusting the Gov - you are happy in your decision to believe the gov but I am regretful that I was forced to have the jab against my instinct and for that I will never believe a gov again against my own instinct about my own personal health.
None of that answers the misinformation you posted

None of that answers the misinformation you posted
Which bit of misinformation - and there another one for you "misinformation " you believe everything you are told by the Government and anything esls is "misinformation"

Which bit of misinformation - and there another one for you "misinformation " you believe everything you are told by the Government and anything esls is "misinformation"
Your claim that all the vaccines weren't tested properly is wrong. Just because you don't understand the testing process doesn't mean it was done wrongly.

Point to a step that was skipped. A test that didn't happen.

Sponsored Links
Back