Excess Deaths Debate 16th January 2024

I didn't. I trusted the science.
The science of Chris Whitty do yo mean - that kind of science. So you didnt trust the Gov ( with you on that one ) but you trusted the science - where was this science that you had access to that was not being deliverd by the gov.

Sponsored Links
Insults always come out as the argument falters
Seriously I looked at his profile went back a bit snooping :cool: and couldn't find any DIY advice, not meant as an insult I would be happy and grateful for his advice if I had a DIY subject I needed help with and if he was an expert I would respect that whole heartedly.

Sponsored Links
Its a long thread - so you did not listen to the Gov advice then - did not trust it - You and me agree on that then.
Very few sensible people would take medical advice, other than overall policy, from a government.

Medical experts, doctors and scientific advice is and was far more useful

where was this science that you had access to that was not being deliverd by the gov

In the 5pm slots.

You listened to Whitty, Van Tam, and Harries, then tuned out when the scruffy idiot started his pretend bumbling.

Quite obvious.

they used the 28 days to stack the death numbers to scare people into compliance with lock downs
Incorrect.

the reason the 28 days was used was to enable rapid reporting of deaths….in the first part of the covid wave as deaths rise, it under reports then as cases decline it begins to over report.

I recommend you consider the difficulty of establishing primary cause of death.

let’s take an elderly person in a care home, they get pneumonia or urosepsis - is that the primary cause of death was it the late stage dementia?

let’s take a person in their mid fifties with Copd and high blood pressure, they get covid and die - what was the primary cause?

Who funds the lancet, you still believe in all these facts and figures after all this time. Good boy.
You are welcome to provide your sources.

oh that’s right you can’t, because it’s made up batsh1t

The science of Chris Whitty do yo mean - that kind of science. So you didnt trust the Gov ( with you on that one ) but you trusted the science - where was this science that you had access to that was not being deliverd by the gov.

There were plenty of trials going on and most of them were published in free to access formats. In many ways COVID treatments were the most heavily, thoroughly and most rapidly tested of any medication. Science normally operates linearly, only a small number of teams work on any topic at a time. During COVID every medical scientist switched to COVID.

Incorrect.

the reason the 28 days was used was to enable rapid reporting of deaths….in the first part of the covid wave as deaths rise, it under reports then as cases decline it begins to over report.

I recommend you consider the difficulty of establishing primary cause of death.

let’s take an elderly person in a care home, they get pneumonia or urosepsis - is that the primary cause of death was it the late stage dementia?

let’s take a person in their mid fifties with Copd and high blood pressure, they get covid and die - what was the primary cause?
They put Covid on your death certificate if you fell out of a plane.

You’ve no idea how much the figures got fudged. Pratt

They put Covid on your death certificate if you fell out of a plane.

You’ve no idea how much the figures got fudged. Pratt
Some proof of that wild claim ?

Just weakens the argument you are trying to make

Very few sensible people would take medical advice, other than overall policy, from a government.

Medical experts, doctors and scientific advice is and was far more useful
But that's what most people did every night listening to the gov on the lecterns and did what they were told but people thinking for themselves coming up with a different idea of that from the government were called covididiots - tin hat brigade.

But that's what most people did every night listening to the gov on the lecterns and did what they were told but people thinking for themselves coming up with a different idea of that from the government were called covididiots - tin hat brigade.
So what medical advice did you follow that said vaccines were a worse risk than covid.

At the time, not counting for hindsight.

Not that they are or were a worse risk, but just accepting you view it differently

Sponsored Links
Back