Excess Deaths Debate 16th January 2024

Sponsored Links
An even more of a stupid idea to vax healthy kids around that time as omicron was an immune escape variant (means vaccines don't work with it ) and not only that but the effects of catching omicron were far more mild than the wuhan strain. So putting your kids at risk of vax side effects for no reason.

Again. That' relevant to when you had your 1st injection, which you curiously can't or won't disclose
I keep telling you I can not find it. I thought about having a really hard look for it but then realised it wouldn't make any difference as you would not believe me when i told you the date on it anyway.

Sponsored Links
I keep telling you I can not find it. I thought about having a really hard look for it but then realised it wouldn't make any difference as you would not believe me when i told you the date on it anyway.
It's ok. It doesn't matter to me.

What it would make a difference to is what information you were privy to at the time and not in retrospect.

A lot of your stuff sounds like hindsight.

That JVCI statemet that was posted says different. And what is even worse is they don't know the mechanism that causes it

In recent weeks, reports have been submitted in the UK and other countries of the extremely rare occurrence of myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) and pericarditis (inflammation of the membrane around the heart), following the use of Pfizer-BioNTech BNT162b2 and Moderna mRNA- 1273 vaccines[footnote 3]. These extremely rare adverse reactions have been more frequent shortly after the second dose, and in younger individuals and males; data from the United States indicate about 60 reported cases per million second doses in younger males, with reporting rates after the first dose being 6 to 7-fold lower[footnote 4]. The mechanism of action underlying these rare events is not currently known.

That JVCI statemet that was posted says different.
What the science and the Government advice you don't believe? You really need to make your mind up.

"The Pfizer-BioNTech BNT162b2 COVID-19 vaccine has been authorised for use in persons aged 12 years and over in the UK. This follows evidence from a clinical trial where around 1,000 individuals aged 12 to 15 years received 2 doses of the vaccine."

do they inject kids as young as 6 months old with the same amount of vaccine that they would stick in a 14 stone adult if so why

do they inject kids as young as 6 months old with the same amount of vaccine that they would stick in a 14 stone adult if so why
So ****ing ignorant.

Ten seconds of googling to find out the truth and stop scaremongering. No, vaccine doses are reduced for children.

Sponsored Links
Back