Excess Deaths Debate 16th January 2024

omicron was an immune escape variant (means vaccines don't work with it
untrue

the first Omicron variant only became dominant in Mar 2023

bivalent vaccines were introduced in Sept 2022 which were designed to,prevent both original virus and Omicron variants BA4 and BA5

So there was only a very short window when the vaccine was less effective

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
untrue

bivalent vaccines were introduced in Sept 2022 which were designed to,prevent both original virus and Omicron variants BA4 and BA5
That's right let's not give up the gravy train now, they'll believe any old crap, jabber jabber headless chicken notchy will.

Sponsored Links
So you'd give your kid a vaccine that is clearly not in the kids best interests.

So you'd give your kid a vaccine that is clearly not in the kids best interests.
I have yet to come across a vaccine meant for the general population, that is not in their best interests, sorry. If one does pop up, I'll let you know whether the risk outweighs the benefit. The Covid jab however, is harmless.

Covid jab - safest medicine on the planet - FACT

I have yet to come across a vaccine meant for the general population, that is not in their best interests, sorry. If one does pop up, I'll let you know whether the risk outweighs the benefit. The Covid jab however, is harmless.

It's almost as if the JCVI exists to work out what vaccines are and aren't worth giving to people!

Vaccination against covid-19 has reduced deaths in Europe by at least 57% and saved at least 1.4 million lives, the World Health Organization has estimated. A preprint study by researchers from WHO/Europe reports that the known death toll from covid of 2.5 million in the WHO European Region could have been as high as four million without vaccines.1 The analysis of data from 34 countries also found that over 90% of lives saved were in people over 60.

The report includes country specific data showing that nations that implemented early vaccination programmes covering large parts of their population, such as Belgium, Denmark, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Malta, the Netherlands, and the UK, saw the greatest benefit in the overall number of lives saved through vaccination. The study found that covid vaccination had saved most lives during the period of the omicron variant from December 2021 to April 2023, with 700 000 deaths prevented.

As of 10 April 2023, a total of 50 648 deaths caused by ‘COVID vaccines’ had been reported in EudraVigilance – broken down by disease (heart conditions, central nervous system disorders, etc.). Why then, in the EMA’s latest report of 8 December 2022, is it stated that only 11 448 deaths were flagged and recorded in the EudraVigilance database?

It's almost as if the JCVI exists to work out what vaccines are and aren't worth giving to people!
The article that gant posted, applies to 5-11 yr old kids. Not an issue for my family. The article goes on to say that....UK Government’s Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) advises that COVID vaccines should be offered to 5–11-year-old children in the UK, but also deems such immunisation as non-essential.

Harmless.

So why does the link I posted suggest you don't give your child the jab unless necessary. Too much to comprehend.

So why does the link I posted suggest you don't give your child the jab unless necessary.
From YOUR link boyo.....

"...UK Government’s Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) advises that COVID vaccines should be offered to 5–11-year-old children in the UK, but also deems such immunisation as non-essential....."

Too difficult for you to understand?

Covid jab - safest medicine on the planet - FACT.

Sponsored Links
Back