Expanded ULEZ

Is London the only city in the UK where this is happening? Other people just get on with it, there are few issues elsewhere. What makes London so special?

Sponsored Links
I frequently visit London, Birmingham and Bristol.
London is way, way worse traffic than anywhere else I visit. You spend more time stationary than travelling.

Is London the only city in the UK where this is happening? Other people just get on with it, there are few issues elsewhere. What makes London so special?

Financial hub of the UK? capital? provides a lions share of UK gdp compares to outlying areas?

Yeah, shut it down, you're the sort of knob who thinks staying in the EU was a good idea.

Sponsored Links
Financial hub of the UK? capital? provides a lions share of UK gdp compares to outlying areas?

Yeah, shut it down, you're the sort of knob who thinks staying in the EU was a good idea.
I see you're on your best behaviour tonight. :cool:

I frequently visit London, Birmingham and Bristol.
London is way, way worse traffic than anywhere else I visit. You spend more time stationary than travelling.

Rumour has it that it even gets more traffic than Chipping Norton. FFS.

I've actually been to a prestigious project in Cornwall who were complaining about the lack of funding because it was all directed to London.

You seem ok with that?

I've actually been to a prestigious project in Cornwall who were complaining about the lack of funding because it was all directed to London.

You seem ok with that?

It doesn't need funding, gate receipts are more than enough to sustain it. Tim's a clever bloke, charity number 1078566, shrewd move.

It doesn't need funding, gate receipts are more than enough to sustain it. Tim's a clever bloke, charity number 1078566, shrewd move.
And everywhere else outside London should just become a charity, would cure everything by the sound of it

So the tube was undoubtedly bad on the scale, of whatever it was. Does that make the road junction good?
IT was compared to what TFL were saying is bad, it was (according to tfl/whoever sets the std) way lower at the junction than TFL claims it was.

Sponsored Links
Back