Expanded ULEZ

Population of Greater London is about 15 times more than Glasgow. It’s also about 1sqr mile too

Sponsored Links
Yes, so much more expensive to use than London. Any complaints about it on here though? Any vigilantes taking the law into their own hands? Will it become "the preserve of the middle and upper classes"? Of course not.
Eh no, however the GD section of this forum can't really be considered a true reflection of what the entire nation is thinking ;)

Just a lot, lot bigger with many, many more people affected. A factor of roughly 500, allowing for population. So not really comparable on any level.

Not to mention cameras have been attacked and locals are worried about the damage to businesses.

Sponsored Links
Just a lot, lot bigger with many, many more people affected. A factor of roughly 500, allowing for population.
All the more reason to have the scheme in place.

Out of interest, is your vehicle compliant?

In the household. 3 complaint, 1 not.

Happens to be the most practical that is non compliant

So not really an issue for you anyway, unless you depend on the non compliant one, or can't afford to change it.

All my vehicles are compliant afaik ?

2 are classed as historic :cool: think historic are exempt from the scam

So not really an issue for you anyway, unless you depend on the non compliant one, or can't afford to change it.
Nobody can afford to change something that doesn’t need changing.

It’s a perfectly reliable car with extremely high mpg. Just happened to be registered a month too early.

At the current rate of destruction it won’t matter either way.

If I pay £12.5 every time the wheels move I can kill or disable and effect as many people as I want yet the buses I understand are exempt. Just those who cannot afford a better wheels are hit. With the shortage of chips and corvid the price of second hand cars is at the moment is crazy and with ULEZ on top I feel sorry for those at the bottom of the pile and have sympathy with then not take the p*ss.

If I pay £12.5 every time the wheels move I can kill or disable and effect as many people as I want yet the buses I understand are exempt. Just those who cannot afford a better wheels are hit. With the shortage of chips and corvid the price of second hand cars is at the moment is crazy and with ULEZ on top I feel sorry for those at the bottom of the pile and have sympathy with then not take the p*ss.
The chip shortage ended last year. The busses have been electrified fairly heavily. Second hand prices have dropped back to a more sensible level and new car supply is plentiful.

In short: you're way out of date.

The vandalism approach is odd. After all you've got to make sure you don't get picked up on any ULEZ camera to be confident you won't get fined.

Do they have roaming ones yet? I'm assuming they haven't gone to the effort of tying into the general police network yet.

It's vandalism to protest a policy. Like Just stop oil, except more destructive and short-sighted.

Sponsored Links
Back