Ford squaring up to UK and EU

Sponsored Links
Guessing, but probably a generic part?

Therefore, styling accommodating a cheap and non-bespoke part?

I wouldn't have thought so, but it's possible. I think Jaguar would have styled it like that deliberately. If anything, the standard 7" or 5 3/4" round Lucas jobbies would have been off-the-shelf parts, but I think they'd have used these by choice. Unless they were in the BL parts bin for something else, maybe?

Princess headlamps were trapezoid. They were put on the top model so obviously considered rather posh at the time.
I had Sheerlines (3) & they had damn great Lucas P100 lamps with a solenoid to dip the reflector on the passenger side when the dip switch was pressed, that action also extinguished the driver's side lamp.

Interesting how such a set-up fares on today's roads, but then they were exempt from the MOT years ago.

Sponsored Links
I had Sheerlines (3) & they had damn great Lucas P100 lamps with a solenoid to dip the reflector on the passenger side when the dip switch was pressed, that action also extinguished the driver's side lamp.

Interesting how such a set-up fares on today's roads, but then they were exempt from the MOT years ago.
I have a couple of P100 in the garage I inherited from my old dad. He told me once that if you see one going for less than £100, you should buy it.

I have a couple of P100 in the garage I inherited from my old dad. He told me once that if you see one going for less than £100, you should buy it.
Might be an idea to advertise them, cars that used them are fast becoming extinct.

Sponsored Links
Back