General Election 4th July

how were you suffering when we were an EU member?
I was paying the EU to tell me what I could and couldn’t do and who I could and couldn’t let into my country to work and undercut British workers.

Sponsored Links
I was paying the EU to tell me what I could and couldn’t do
Brexit red tape costs more than EU membership
So you weren’t paying them

What did the EU prevent you doing?

to work and undercut British workers
You don’t care about British workers

You don’t support the RMT strikes which are about protecting jobs, conditions and decent pay (and don’t start that bolox about train drivers, that’s a different union)

Anyway evidence shows EU workers made very little difference to British workers wages, if any.

Countries like Sweden, Denmark, Norway don’t suffer EU workers lowering wages because they have unions protecting their pay.

I was paying the EU to tell me what I could and couldn’t do and who I could and couldn’t let into my country to work and undercut British workers.
So these British workers should be able to live on the good wages then.

Sponsored Links
So these British workers should be able to live on the good wages then.

Poorer EU nationals can live on them but then again, who would want to hot-bed and live like a pig in shìt to send money home to your dirt-poor country? We have higher standards here and that costs more.

looking forward to seeing Rice-Pudd cast into the shadowy fringes.
Fair play. Me too. Sadly he'll not suffer and still be hugely well off but if his ego takes a dent I'm up for that. Tories have to be punished for not doing the job properly.

Sponsored Links
Back