GMP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
It's becoming tedious.

You don't like to hear Israel's racism, apartheid and genocide mentioned?

Get used to it. Maybe don't put in your little digs quite so often.

Have you no joke to make about the victim fatally mauled and left to die?

Like you found it funny to joke about the prisoner who had his leg amputated as a result of Israeli maltreatment?

Maybe don't put in your little digs quite so often.

I'd be happy for you to do some research on a post count on the subject, you versus me, could be interesting. Your posts on the subject outnumber mine by at least 5 - 1.

Sponsored Links
What were the names of the 30 people killed by a hezbollah rocket in Northern Israel today, many of them children. **** off withy your racist **** John. It's becoming tedious.
30 versus 39,000

Mmm

30 versus 39,000

Mmm

I'm not going to take this thread off topic any further, so I'll respectfully ask you to take this conversation over to the Armageddon thread, and invite you to quantify the fact only 30 Israelis have been killed in the current conflict.

Seems they broke a police woman’s nose and one hit his mother

Well par for the course really violence against woman ;)

did you take the time out from making your daily millions just to make a stupid comment you must have missed out on making ten grand minimum there
Stupid? no, it's true.
It was you or one of the plumbers who repeated it. Do you deny posting just to wind people up?

Poor try on your part this time.
Once you have enough £$ it does it all by itself.
Even a muppet might realise the markets are closed on Saturdays.
Hope you took notice of my mention of Persimmon et al a short while ago- usefully up 20% since then, while the Nasdaq and your bestie CNA flushed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back