GMP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I would call that realism. She's spot on. The numbers/stats would back her up. Good to see someone in your family is awake, some good quality genes have been introduced to your pool. Their is hope.
Realism or another of your fantasies?

All I'm saying is wherever they go in the world, there are problems. In UK, I don't see these problems from Indians, Chinese, Polish, etc. 500 years ago, Spain kicked all the muslims out of the country. I'm guessing this wasn't just because they didn't like men and women walking around wearing bed sheets.
I lived in Zimbabwe for a few years, quite a large muslim population, no problems there, I worked with and played squash with muslim guys I could never imagine any of them causing problems, blows your theory out of the water

All I'm saying is wherever they go in the world, there are problems. In UK, I don't see these problems from Indians, Chinese, Polish, etc. 500 years ago, Spain kicked all the muslims out of the country. I'm guessing this wasn't just because they didn't like men and women walking around wearing bed sheets.
Your brief reference to Spain kicking the muslims out needs more, it was a complex series of situations lasting many years

Sponsored Links
A report in the Guardian shows new footage leading up to the attack and i'd say the first mistake the officers made was in not clearing the area, allowing themselves to be boxed in. They should've told him to put his hands on his head and turn around, holding back the rest of the group until the suspect was secure.

It's almost like any non Muslim cannot cause problems

If you watched the video I posted about these people leading up to the kick, the aggressors brought it on themselves. But those from a certain religion do seem prone to aggression and ignoring our laws.

Next they'll be wanting their own laws. Oh, hang on a minute.......................
I still think, based on the footage we've seen, the kick to the head wasn't necessary, regardless of what the aggressors were doing.

I appreciate it's not the same thing, however imagine a 17 year old girl metaphorically kicking off in the town centre. The police need to intervene and the girl punches one of them square on the jaw, then slaps another officer so hard they fall over. The girl has a friend who joins in the melee. The girl is then tasered and falls to the ground, ending up body/face down.

Would it be acceptable in this scenario for the police to then kick the girl in the face to further subdue her? I'd assert no.

More generalisations, I know plenty of non muslims who have had a ruck with coppers, does that make everyone prone to aggression
but how may of these altercations you speak of make the news? if this had been some white blokes kicking off, we would never of heard about it.

Our main source of news is now deeply racist in the modern loopy left mentality of putting non white people first

Unfortunately he has been suspended

Imo he should be given some sort of commendation

You on the other hand side with the violent thug / scum bag

No surprise really ;)
Don't be daft.

Just because we are condemning a trained serving constable for his unwarranted, unnecessary and violent attack on the subdued attacker does not mean we support what he has done.

Look, if a certain level of physicality was necessary to subdue the wrong-doer and stop their further assaults, that is acceptable. But it is in no way acceptable to kick seven bells out of someone while they are lying prone on the ground and are no longer presenting a threat.

Can't you see the difference?

America? Russia? China? North Korea? Some South American countries? I don’t think someone attacking an armed copper would get off lightly with a boot to the 'ead, I really don’t.
You mean like Rodney King?

How about wanting a world where police don't do that kind of thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back