GMP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't look like excessive force. Look at the footage. The PC isn't kicking him hard. In the UK we are used to police being unarmed and used to them asking us nicely to do things. With some violent individuals there is no choice but to subdue them properly

Sponsored Links
Imagine your home was being robbed.

You have a bit of a fight and you scare the thief away.

You chase him off your property and down the street, where you catch up with him and punch him in the head.

You punching the thief in the head is the equivalent of the copper stamping on that bloke.

The lengths some people will go to justify this is hilarious. Only a total coward would do something like this or support something like this.

Sponsored Links
Go join GMP and do a couple of years and then tell us how you would act. However, if he's acted outside of GMP training or outside the law, then yes he should be prosecuted. George Floyd moment

Fair point. But they're in the heat of the moment and they have colleagues injured and feelings are running high.
If this was in the USA this guy would probably have been shot
If a cop shot a guy who was flat on the floor, that would be murder.

Fair point. But they're in the heat of the moment and they have colleagues injured and feelings are running high.
If this was in the USA this guy would probably have been shot
Exactly, and in this specific scenario, it appears as though (cause we don't have all the facts) this policeman snapped in the heat of the moment. I'll say again, of course the police, more so armed units, may need to act with a degree of force, (controlled) aggression and domination. However there's a limit.

As for the USA. Well, imagine if you or a loved one called the police looking for assistance and this happened ...

So I don't think we should be holding the USA police up as some sort of ideal/gold standard. Note I'm not saying that's what you're inferring by referencing them.

As for the USA. Well, imagine if you or a loved one called the police looking for assistance and this happened ...

But she was black, so fair game?

Look at all the people who disagree that "BLM"

If a cop shot a guy who was flat on the floor, that would be murder.
Some would say the same about a cop who choked a man to death who was cuffed and held flat on the floor.

My guess is the people supporting the policeman booting a Muslim will be the same people that supported a police officer kneeling on the neck of George Floyd, a black man, until he died.

No doubt they will deny the reason behind their support…..

What happened before this bloke was kicked ? Was he involved in some altercation ?

We’re 3 police officers assaulted prior to the incident ?

Was that bloke involved in it ?

Any one know ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back