GMP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
look at the video behind him someone else is still fighting with another copper now before the copper in question can go and help the other copper he needs to make sure that the absolute c#nt he is dealing with is incapacitated other wise he could then jump him from the back and get involved again
Unbelievable.

Kicking a suspect in the head is not an approved form of incapacitation.

But handcuffs are.

Sponsored Links
Unbelievable.

Kicking a suspect in the head is not an approved form of incapacitation.

But handcuffs are.
funny how the guy at glasgow airport was held up in high esteem by incapacitating someone by kicking him in the balls instead of trying to sit on him

funny how the guy at glasgow airport was held up in high esteem by incapacitating someone by kicking him in the balls instead of trying to sit on him
The difference as you almost get it. Getting control, and going too far afterwards.

The difference as you almost get it. Getting control, and going too far afterwards.
so it would have been ok if the copper had booted him in the baws and not the head .
So did the attackers think oh hang on i have already hit those coppers should i now stop in case i put them in hospital .No they carried on with a sustained attack on the cops .

The guy was on the floor you muppet

You support the policeman kicking him in the head because the guy was a Muslim. You will deny it, but that’s the reason.
i didnt even no what race colour or creed they were and it doesnt concern me in the slightest why would it .
You are an absolute clown its clear your medication needs upping as it isnt working

gasman don't pay no notice of details in these matters - he thinks they should all be summarily executed.

Sounds like they were in a zoo.

Should have complied, but they probably believe they are a special case and above the law. Of course if it was a white person who was restrained, incident would have passed without comment. Police can't pussyfoot when there's a possible terrorist threat.

Several days of violent disorder may occur, where the nasty white man's trainers and electrical goods will be 'liberated' from shops as compensation.

Sounds like they were in a zoo.

Should have complied, but they probably believe they are a special case and above the law. Of course if it was a white person who was restrained, incident would have passed without comment. Police can't pussyfoot when there's a possible terrorist threat.

Several days of violent disorder may occur, where the nasty white man's trainers and electrical goods will be 'liberated' from shops as compensation.
More fantasy scenarios

i didnt even no what race colour or creed they were and it doesnt concern me in the slightest why would it .
You are an absolute clown its clear your medication needs upping as it isnt working

This thread is about white middle aged men that are right wing, support Brexit, Johnson and Trump supporting a Muslim being kicked in the head.

Gas112 supports Muslims being kicked in the head
Algas supports Muslims being kicked in the head

Both are too cowardly to admit the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back