Good old Coutts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I will try again, has he accepted the coutts offer to have his account reinstated?
[/QUOTE]
I don't know. I don't care.

Was he offered an account elsewhere?

If so, why can't he function? Why the desire to bank at coutts if he can have an account elsewhere?

He has always been able to "function"

Sponsored Links
Coutts is a wholly owned subsidiary.
Irrelevant.
Coutts is a tiny part of Nat West, and it is Nat West that was bailed out by the investment arm of the UK government.
But Nat West is still a private enterprise. A 40% shareholder in NatWest Group plc. (Scotland) does not have a controlling share, and cannot expect to extrapolate that 40% to all the subsidiaries.

To be precise Coutts is a subsidiary of National Westminster Bank plc, which is itself a subsidiary of the NatWest Holdings Limited (England), which is itself a subsidiary of NatWest Group plc. (Scotland)
But that's just splitting hairs.

The 40% share in NatWest Group plc. (Scotland) probably relates to about less than a 5% share in Coutts. One would have to total the relevant overall operation of the various subsidiaries and try to estimate the divided share to each subsidiary.
1690912294647.png

Don't see why gnat struggles with this. But he does
Your doing the struggling as it's gone right over your head my posts 92 and 97 give you a clue that Farage hasn't a problem. Different if we move and more to the time when cash gets phased out and to function you'll need a bank account.
Can you see the problem that creates if your not on the same page as the banks who are all signed up to ESG. Is it right they could cancel you for having the temerity to think differently?

Good old farage I say

Two dead beat over paid pencil pushers have resigned ( before they were sacked)

Coots / nat west had to apologise for the caper (for telling porkie pies )

:ROFLMAO:

Your doing the struggling as it's gone right over your head my posts 92 and 97 give you a clue that Farage hasn't a problem. Different if we move and more to the time when cash gets phased out and to function you'll need a bank account.
Can you see the problem that creates if your not on the same page as the banks who are all signed up to ESG. Is it right they could cancel you for having the temerity to think differently?

Waht does ESG have to do with a company's relationship with its customers?
Ethical business practices are specifically mentioned.
1690914297705.png

explain the esg relevance, go on.

If farage doesnt need an account at coutts, he can function, Your point was that he can't function
Think you might be missing the point he's unearthed that was not discussed in the public domain.
The point where you can no longer function in society if you don't hold a bank account.
See, he has an account, somewhere.

You bring the point up, you need to stay on tack about it.

explain the esg relevance, go on.

If farage doesnt need an account at coutts, he can function, Your point was that he can't function
Do some bedtime reading on the ESG that banks are signed up too, if you agree with all it says than you won't have trouble getting a bank account. If you vehemently disagree with it you could possibly be turned down by the bank in a time when cash has more or less become defunct.
Do you agree with them cancelling your account?
Please can you point to where I said he can't function without a Coutts account.

Do some bedtime reading on the ESG that banks are signed up too, if you agree with all it says than you won't have trouble getting a bank account. If you vehemently disagree with it you could possibly be turned down by the bank in a time when cash has more or less become defunct.
Do you agree with them cancelling your account?
Please can you point to where I said he can't function without a Coutts account.
You want to believe in stuff, fair enough. All I ask is that you provide facts to back up your continuous baseless claims.

You said he can't function without an account. I've said he has an account, but wants (wanted?) it at coutts. What are you wittering on about if he has an account? He can function.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back