Good old Coutts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
You want to believe in stuff, fair enough. All I ask is that you provide facts to back up your continuous baseless claims.

You said he can't function without an account. I've said he has an account, but wants (wanted?) it at coutts. What are you wittering on about if he has an account? He can function.
Where have I said he can't function without an account? Everyone can function without an account but it's getting progressively to the point it's going to be very hard for anyone to function fully in society if you don't have an account. Something that I've said numerous times which it would appear you can't grasp.
I see youve changed your tune to wanted an account at Coutts.
The amount of time you fall flat on your face you must be almost unrecognizable now.

Sponsored Links
Please can you point to where I said he can't function without a Coutts account.
You may need to read few posts that went before it, but this was your reason why he needed/deserved an account at coutts

How equal would he be if was channeled down to being just a pleb again given so much he's achieved.

Where have I said he can't function without an account? Everyone can function without an account but it's getting progressively to the point it's going to be very hard for anyone to function fully in society if you don't have an account. Something that I've said numerous times which it would appear you can't grasp.
I see youve changed your tune to wanted an account at Coutts.
The amount of time you fall flat on your face you must be almost unrecognizable now.
Answered, see above post.

You need to keep to the same story if you don't want to keep tripping yourself up

RNLI have been used as a taxi service. Lots of evidence freely available. Just look at their AIS data. back n forth, back n forth.

@gant, so you are seeing an end game, where people can be completely excluded from having any bank account?
You mean the china route?
You'd like to think that could never happen in a democratic society but then you look at how our political parties are all aligned with each other giving us very little choice you can never discount it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back