Government Rwanda plan ...

What I'm saying is:

If you need any further explanation of what that means, I'm happy to provide it.

If I could save some women's and children's lives by scaling a monument, bring it on.
Wouldn't you?
Not in this case it's futile if you've anything between your ears, so a hypothetical question.

Sponsored Links
Not in this case it's futile if you've anything between your ears, so a hypothetical question.
Perhaps you should have been there and offered your argument why they shouldn't climb the monument.
Do you think they would have paid any attention to you?
They might have asked what do you propose we do to save the lives of so many women and children?

It's quite obvious what will happen, the movers and shakers of the world will decide and the USA will play a big part.
Are you under the illusion plebs in Britain can make a difference, sounds as if you are..
This might be a novel idea rather than shouting shove all the Jews into the sea and calling for a jihad outside Westminster.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Are we dictated by foreigners when we trade and meet their regulations and requirements.

Are you thick as mince?

Are you as thick as mince is more to the point

Who mentioned trade ect ect

It may have escaped your notice but this immigration caper a domestic caper that is occurring in the UK

Although I would agree that the French scoundrels have been exporting g there problem across the channel by turning a blind eye and deaf ear

How many migrants are you prepared to house ?

(Rhetorical question )

So knowall how do you think it will be played out? Suppose it will involve lots of tapping away at the laptop and not actually doing fa.

He dunno dazzler is all ***s and wind

Doubt he was on that palistinian / hamas march either :ROFLMAO:

If Rishi says he'll sort out the Rwanda problem, he'll sort it. His word is his bond.
Come on Mottie, you can't believe that - he's a politician, his word is worth nothing.

Are you as thick as mince is more to the point

Who mentioned trade ect ect

It may have escaped your notice but this immigration caper a domestic caper that is occurring in the UK

Although I would agree that the French scoundrels have been exporting g there problem across the channel by turning a blind eye and deaf ear

How many migrants are you prepared to house ?

(Rhetorical question )

Let's look at the Tory dog talking points of how many migrants am I prepared to house. That means that I have power over them entering the UK and then having them stay with me legally.

Yeah it's a dumb talking point by dumb ass tory tail wagging dogs.

The Government is in control and when the UK voted for Brexit you knew everything that was going to happen.

Let's look at the Tory dog talking points of how many migrants am I prepared to house. That means that I have power over them entering the UK and then having them stay with me legally.

Yeah it's a dumb talking point by dumb ass tory tail wagging dogs.

The Government is in control and when the UK voted for Brexit you knew everything that was going to happen.

Your the dumb ass and I am not responsible for who you married either

You made the choice :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

This is a figment of my imagination according to notch.
Bonkers, stark staring bonkers.

Your the dumb ass and I am not responsible for who you married either

You made the choice :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Has transam resorted to impugning member's spouses now?
Is there no bottom to how low he'll go with his abuse?

Sponsored Links
Back