Government Rwanda plan ...

Now we're getting to the meat of the story, a bloated over subscribed civil service who had grown fat and lazy on rubber stamping eu directives who when called to start work again couldn't hack it.
So they circled their wagons to bring down the brexiteer mps and the results are all there on open display.
Don't mess with the ' swamp'
What an embarrassingly uninformed post, devoid of facts or observable reality.

Sponsored Links
Conservative govt in power 2010 to now
So basically what you are saying is that there were nowhere near as many asylum applications up to 2010 when Labour were in power as there are now. Do you think that smaller number would be easier and quicker to process than a much larger number? Take your time…

They take short sea journeys from North African coast into mainland safe mainland Europe and then are allowed to travel through several safe countries then risk their lives to get here. Mainly young fit males. No women, no old people.
Corrected that for you.

Sponsored Links
So basically what you are saying is that there were nowhere near as many asylum applications up to 2010 when Labour were in power as there are now. Do you think that smaller number would be easier and quicker to process than a much larger number? Take your time…
The RATE of processing has become way way slower.

Now let's work through this step.by step.to help you understand.....so firstly do you understand what the word "rate" means.

Gant please provide the evidence the civil service has become fat and lazy
Is it not obvious, it's all been discussed but you seem to have not comprehended it. Do we have to go through it all again because you don't geddit.

After last nights demonstrations where Palestinian protestors scaled a war memorial, cleverly might be pricing up water cannons and rubber bullets today and thinking of off loading asylum seekers to rwanda is not such a batshit idea.
More protests this weekend.

After last nights demonstrations where Palestinian protestors scaled a war memorial, cleverly might be pricing up water cannons and rubber bullets today and thinking of off loading asylum seekers to rwanda is not such a batshit idea.
More protests this weekend.
It's not illegal to 'scale a war memorial'.
The Metropolitan Police has said climbing on a memorial is "unfortunate" but not illegal after the force was criticised for not arresting pro-Palestinian protesters who scaled a monument at Hyde Park Corner.

So what your saying the law is an ar*e then.
I did read there was no law against it but no self respecting individual would dream of doing it.

So what your saying the law is an ar*e then.
What I'm saying is:

If you need any further explanation of what that means, I'm happy to provide it.

I did read there was no law against it but no self respecting individual would dream of doing it.
If I could save some women's and children's lives by scaling a monument, bring it on.
Wouldn't you?

Sponsored Links
Back