Head of the snake chopped off.

you think it won't happen, that they'll just throw in the towel and give up?

Longterm, somebody might take up Sinwars position, short term I doubt the remaining Hamas fighters will have the will to fight on, it's been made clear to them they have a chance to save their own skins by laying down their arms and returning what's left of the hostages.
Now the real talks can begin but first an interim govt needs to be put in place, overseen by Arab neighbours.

Hezbollah are in tatters and will likely try for ceasefire, I think it's too soon. Lebanon needs a new govt without Hezbollah influence, they need trimming back further.
Oddly, the UN's refusal to evacuate UNIFIL suggests they would prefer to maintain the status quo.
I'd love someone to explain that one to me.

The Middle East is at a crossroads with so many positive possibilities. Before that can happen, there's one more problem that needs sorting.

Iran.

Sponsored Links
Longterm, somebody might take up Sinwars position, short term I doubt the remaining Hamas fighters will have the will to fight on, it's been made clear to them they have a chance to save their own skins by laying down their arms and returning what's left of the hostages.
Now the real talks can begin but first an interim govt needs to be put in place, overseen by Arab neighbours.

Hezbollah are in tatters and will likely try for ceasefire, I think it's too soon. Lebanon needs a new govt without Hezbollah influence, they need trimming back further.
Oddly, the UN's refusal to evacuate UNIFIL suggests they would prefer to maintain the status quo.
I'd love someone to explain that one to me.

The Middle East is at a crossroads with so many positive possibilities. Before that can happen, there's one more problem that needs sorting.

Iran.
Ha ha ha ha ha

A year of atrocities in Gaza will create a new generation of Hamas way way more dangerous than before.

Oh and if Trump wins, Putin will become emboldened so those new Hamas fighters will get all the funding and arms they need.

Sponsored Links
Back