Head of the snake chopped off.

Sponsored Links
Many on here want a one state solution
A one state solution means equal rights for Palestinians and Jews

Do you think Israel has more right to the land

There are literally hundreds of pages of posts claiming Israel has no rights to the land
That is a complete lie.

Why are you posting blatant lies.

You are welcome to try claim it’s not a lie…..in which case provide quotes that prove it……you won’t even a single example (apart from possibly Himmie, but even that I’d be surprised)

Sponsored Links
Many on here want a one state solution. There are literally hundreds of pages of posts claiming Israel has no rights to the land, by default that means these posters deny Israel's right to exist.

Do you think these posters are blind or ignorant?, or just racist?.
you can provide quotes, right?

Racists like to scream racist. This is a perfect example.
More lies

Motorbiking is weaponising anti semitism.

Motorbiking says criticising Israel’s atrocities in Gaza is racism.

Motorbiking needs to address his own failings first

A fact is Sinwar did offer a 2 state peace deal as did those before him. Not that any west or Isreali would agree to it. They want Hamas to just give up.

Bull ****ter models his lies on Trump's. He spouts a load of nonsense hoping no-one will fact-check his lies.
All of Bull ****ter's posts deserve fact checking.
But I think he's getting to a point that anything he says can be dismissed out of hand.

A fact is Sinwar did offer a 2 state peace deal as did those before him.
Rubbish. Absolute rubbish, he's on record for calling for the eradication of Israel, saw military confrontation as the only path to 'liberating Palestine' saying this would only be achieved by force, not negotiations.
He's also responsible for the executions of hundreds of Palestinians suspected of 'collaborating with Israel'.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahya_Sinwar

you can provide quotes, right?

So you agree with me that the State of Israel is perfectly legal, has a right to exist as a sovereign state and that the land wasn't 'stolen from the arabs', rather it was gifted to Israel by way of UN resolution 181.

You go along with that?

Sponsored Links
Back