Hot Air

Status
Not open for further replies.
In your world where your judgement is clouded by having a strop on because we left that behemoth EU.
I realise your opinions about brexit and the EU are driven by emotions, but I am merely pointing out the facts.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
You don't understand the difference between tariff and non tariff barriers.

The TCA doesn't deal with:

Rules of origin checks
SPS controls
Cabotage restrictions
ATA carnet issues
Transit documents
Customs declarations

Nor does it deal with 90 in 180 day restrictions

Oh and the TCA doesn't deal with services we have no trade deal for that
It was you who said we had MASSIVE trade barriers. Clearly we haven't got MASSIVE problems in trading.
If you simmer down on the hyperbole may make more sense.

giving you rights
No, not rights, you lost those.

You really need to look up what a "right" is. It cannot be withdrawn.

Your conditional permission can be withdrawn at any time. It isn't a "right".

No, not rights, you lost those.

You really need to look up what a "right" is. It cannot be withdrawn.

Your conditional permission can be withdrawn at any time. It isn't a "right".
I've never said it couldn't be withdrawn, which is kinda obvious if you fall foul of the authorities. Theyre not british authorities where it seems anything goes.

Lots of hot air on this forum especially from the anti brexxers. Anyway this headline will have them squirming in their panties.

I’ve got news for those who say Brexit is a disaster: it isn’t. That’s why rejoining is just a pipe dream.​

And from the guardian as well, who would have thought it LOL.

Lots of hot air on this forum especially from the anti brexxers. Anyway this headline will have them squirming in their panties.

I’ve got news for those who say Brexit is a disaster: it isn’t. That’s why rejoining is just a pipe dream.​

And from the guardian as well, who would have thought it LOL.

Larry Elliott is a brexit supporter. Hardly news.

Here we go.
Let's try this one.
I've passed the criteria to retire in Portugal, the apartment I'm in a block of flats gets raided by the police.
They bang on the door, I open the door and in an English accent I ask "what do you want" This leads them to ask "have you a right to be in this country"
To which I produce my papers. To which they say " sorry for disturbing you, have a nice day"
At least I think that's what they said.
And you replied in pigeon English. :rolleyes:
A visa or permit to stay in a country is absolutely not a right to remain. That is why there is a differnce between a visa/permit and a 'Right to Remain'. :rolleyes:
A visa or permit allows you to stay, for as long as your criteria is met, and for as long as the visa requirements are met.
At the expiration of your visa or permit, you have to leave.

Even citizenship, as long as you have dual nationality, will not confer the right to remain permanently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back