I was in a Hezbollah tunnel

Sponsored Links
It's a lovely story of course, but only serves to enforce the need for a jewish homeland. Look, you can hate jews as m8uch as you like, I don't care, you can deny their right to a homeland as much as you want, I don't care.

But make no mistake, you have a hatred for Jews and you are conflating more and more to disguise that.

Be honest, you don't like jews, and you support terrorism.

If I felt the same way, I'd have the honesty to admit it.
You hate Palestinians

You are quite happy for them to be trapped in Gaza and blown go bits…..not once have you ever shown the slightest sympathy.

I wish we could do a big swap - all the Israelies could come and live in the UK (that would get our economy going) and all the UK hamas/palastine flag wavers could all go there and live happily ever after - and please take all your diversity inclusivity and brexit with you, and do remember to take along starmer and lineiker.

then we would all be happy.
Oh look a sad little Daily Mail reader pushing his bigotry

Sponsored Links
Your post #151 contains 7 false statements.

With links to not a single 1.
I have previously provided those opinions, with links to the source material.
Name the specific statements that you refer to and I'll provide the links to the sources.

My opinions do not require nor can they be linked to some other original source.
But I can support all of my opinions with verifiable links to UN records, etc.
I refer you to my posts numbers 114 and 131 in this thread, and posts numbers 22, 24 - 26 in the Goodnight Iran thread.

Last edited:
It's a lovely story of course, but only serves to enforce the need for a jewish homeland. Look, you can hate jews as m8uch as you like, I don't care, you can deny their right to a homeland as much as you want, I don't care.

But make no mistake, you have a hatred for Jews and you are conflating more and more to disguise that.

Be honest, you don't like jews, and you support terrorism.

If I felt the same way, I'd have the honesty to admit it.
Forcing your opinions onto others.

You can understand the big picture and condemn both sides, without hating, or even liking, either.

Or you can support 1 side regardless, because. Well, because they are Muslims!

Not everybody looks at it all so narrowly as to only see the side they want.

Forcing your opinions onto others.

You can understand the big picture and condemn both sides, without hating, or even liking, either.

Or you can support 1 side regardless, because. Well, because they are Muslims!

Not everybody looks at it all so narrowly as to only see the side they want.
It'll be interesting to see how many of the current muslim supporters on here are still doing so when the ****e hits the fan and we're drawn into a war with them.

It'll be interesting to see how many of the current muslim supporters on here are still doing so when the ****e hits the fan and we're drawn into a war with them.
Show me a Muslim supporter

Are you getting me confused with someone who can see both sides?

Now why do you think war is imminent? Even the USA are getting frustrated with Israel. So it's not as 1 sided as you, and others, try to make out

Considering Israels ruthlessness towards their enemies and their technological genius with getting mobile electronic devices to explode - I wonder how long these fan-boys of terror groups beginning with the letter "H" have left. I would be very concerned that my phone, or ipad / computer would suddenly blow one of my legs clean off - or worse.

Sponsored Links
Back