I was in a Hezbollah tunnel

....Even the USA are getting frustrated with Israel. ...
I'm not so sure the USA is so concerned.
If they were really concerned they'd stop the supply of weapons and money to Israel.

And if Iran dose get overtly involved, the USA will use it as an excuse to pile in...... Iraq all over again, with a much more serious war.
Russia will not sit idly by even if it's just a chance to exploit the situation.
China will exploit the diversion to invade Taiwan.
Where will it end?

Sponsored Links
I'm not so sure the USA is so concerned.
If they were really concerned they'd stop the supply of weapons and money to Israel.

And if Iran dose get overtly involved, the USA will use it as an excuse to pile in...... Iraq all over again, with a much more serious war.
Russia will not sit idly by even if it's just a chance to exploit the situation.
China will exploit the diversion to invade Taiwan.
Where will it end?
And some in here can't wait for it.

Show me a Muslim supporter

Are you getting me confused with someone who can see both sides?

Now why do you think war is imminent? Even the USA are getting frustrated with Israel. So it's not as 1 sided as you, and others, try to make out
I didn't say that I thought war is imminent did I? :rolleyes:

The war in Palestine seems more like a modern version of the Crusades.
The Crusaders had early victories and built their own Kingdoms.
Unfortunately they didn't survive.
1000's of believers travelled from Europe to the Middle East and ended up dead and their Kingdom in ruins.

It seems history is repeating itself.

Sponsored Links
Next appears to be a "bit" of an Israeli land attack into Lebanon. Seems they have told the US they will and it's imminent

Next appears to be a "bit" of an Israeli land attack into Lebanon. Seems they have told the US they will and it's imminent

I don't think they will go full scale, probably stop at pushing Hezbollah north of the Litani River, which is where they should be anyway as per UN res 1701.

Did you not say.....

No, he didn't, stop making stuff up.

He said 'when the ****e hits the fan', that doesn't suggest it's imminent.
There will likely be a land invasion of Lebanon within the next 48 hours, doesn't mean Iran will respond. To save grace they need to, but looking unlikely as they are s******g their pants having seen the scope of Israel's reach, the Ayatollah may have gone into hiding, but they well know that Israel will know where their leaders are, they well know that Israel can precisely locate them and destroy them, they've been demonstrating that for the last 7 days.

Goodnight Iran.

Last edited:
No, he didn't, stop making stuff up.

He said 'when the ****e hits the fan', that doesn't suggest it's imminent.
I quoted exactly what he said. Nothing made up.

There will likely be a land invasion of Lebanon within the next 48 hours, doesn't mean Iran will respond. To save grace they need to, but looking unlikely as they are s******g their pants having seen the scope of Israel's reach, the Ayatollah may have gone into hiding, but they well know that Israel will know where their leaders are, they well know that Israel can precisely locate them and destroy them, they've been demonstrating that for the last 7 days.

Goodnight Iran.
If you think it's that simple it just shows how you can only see 1 side.

I don't think they will go full scale, probably stop at pushing Hezbollah north of the Litani River, which is where they should be anyway as per UN res 1701.
Then the settlers will move into Southern Lebanon. :rolleyes:

As per UN Resolution Israel was supposed to relinquish all the territory they captured in the 1967 war, and have they?
And they were supposed to stick to the zones outlined in resolution 181, and not to capture Jerusalem, etc.
UN resolution apply to all, or they apply to no-one. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back