Inexperienced amateurs land £14million government contract, hurrah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing tenuous about it, Hamas are terrorists.

So is the state of Israel.

The arab & the jew asked unto God "when will there be peace between our people"? And God did reply "not in my fe@#In lifetime".

Sponsored Links
They are not regarded as such by everybody

It doesnt have to be 'everybody'.
There is is certainly official recognition of Hamas being classed as terrorist:

The military wing of Hamas, the Izz al-Din al-Qassam Brigades, has been listed as aterrorist entity since 2010. Under the Anti-Terrorism Act, the Government of Canada currently lists Hamas as a terrorist entity, thus establishing it as a terrorist group, since 2002

The EU designated Hamas as a terrorist group from 2003.

Nothing tenuous about it, Hamas are terrorists.
Who says?

Around 1956, you could have read about freedom fighters terrorists in Aden, terrorists freedom fighters in Hungary and about groups of armed men dispatched by us, France and Israel to bomb and shoot at civilians in Egypt.

Do you have a definition of "terrorist" that works in all circumstances?

Sponsored Links
https://www.channel4.com/news/exclusive-new-revelations-about-ferry-firm-awarded-no-deal-contract

The same chris Grayling who bailed Virgin out and let them cancel their train contract early to avoid large backend contract costs. Virgin made their money early in the contract terms and then handed it back for the tax payer to pick up the costs.

This Seaborne contract is worth tens of millions so I suppose that's a silver lining.

We all think Chris Grayling is stupid because everything Chris Grayling touches seems to end up costing the taxpayer £millions in lost efficiency. I just think that it smells a bit fishy that everything Chris Grayling touches seems to transfer taxpayers money into the hands of a select band of individuals.

Is Chris Grayling stupid? No, I don't think so. I can't remember the last time we voted the village idiot to lead us into anything.

Don't start me off on Boris & his silly haircut.

The vast majority of the population is asleep, they must be, because all of this is happening in clear view of anyone even remotely awake.

That's not "everyone".

And for the second time you've ignored this:

Around 1956, you could have read about freedom fighters terrorists in Aden, terrorists freedom fighters in Hungary and about groups of armed men dispatched by us, France and Israel to bomb and shoot at civilians in Egypt.

Do you have a definition of "terrorist" that works in all circumstances?​

What's the problem? Why don't you want to answer it?

It doesnt have to be 'everybody'.
There is is certainly official recognition of Hamas being classed as terrorist:
And equally official non-recognition of them being terrorists.

If the UK was invaded and partitioned, and the people in part of it forcibly moved and mistreated, what would you do, or support being done?

Would you think it right for a group of resistance fighters to come into being, for example? Maybe members of the TA, acting quickly enough to get their weapons etc transferred to secret locations?

Or is that another question which you're going to refuse to answer?

That's not "everyone".

And for the second time you've ignored this:

Do you have a definition of "terrorist" that works in all circumstances?​

What's the problem? Why don't you want to answer it?

I havent bothered answering because it isnt relevant.

My original post said 'pro terrorist'.

It did not say 'pro terrorist, note that is only a definition of terrorist that works in all circumstances".

There enough bodies arround the world that have defined Hamas as a terrorist organisation.

Hamas may have a worthy cause, but if they kill innocent childrrn, women and men in their pursuit of the cause, they are still committing an act of terrorism.

If they campaigned only through polititical or other means, then they would not be described as terrorists.

I havent bothered answering because it isnt relevant
It is incredibly relevant. It could not be more relevant.

If you cannot define what "terrorist" means then how can you call someone a "terrorist"?

This question has nothing to do with Hamas:

If the UK was invaded and partitioned, and the people in part of it forcibly moved and mistreated, what would you do, or support being done?

Would you think it right for a group of resistance fighters to come into being, for example? Maybe members of the TA, acting quickly enough to get their weapons etc transferred to secret locations?

But I think we can guess why you are so reluctant to answer it.

Hamas may have a worthy cause, but if they kill innocent childrrn, women and men in their pursuit of the cause, they are still committing an act of terrorism.
Would you apply that standard to any group which killed innocent children, women and men in their pursuit of their cause?

Hamas are terrorist organisation

Bunch of gangsters who remain in power by terrorising there own population or those under there control

Same as most of the fruit cake regimes in the Middle East

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back