Inheritance tax ...

Sponsored Links
Isnt it odd, people with money, opportunity have better lifestyles

People living from paycheck to paycheck, not being able to afford heating and struggling to afford the rent... tend to suffer more mental health issues, drink more, smoke, become obese
20 fags - £13
4 cans of special brew £10
KFC fatty bucket delivered. £24

Amazing they aren’t skin and bone.

I am very confident if I was wealthy I would instruct my money people to ensure I was paying the level of tax I was legally obliged to, whilst ensuring all possible mechanisms were used relating to my money, property and investments to ensure I wasn't paying a penny more.

And the point I raised is that the rules have been written to be especially generous to a tiny number of the very rich.

Perhaps they will be revised

Sponsored Links
20 fags - £13
4 cans of special brew £10
KFC fatty bucket delivered. £24

Amazing they aren’t skin and bone.
4.8 million people are suffering food poverty
Malnutrition has risen significantly

I don’t suppose you’ve ever had to go without meals because your moneys run out

By the way obese people can suffer malnutrition

Is this from Notch who lives in a £1 M mansion complaining about inequality again?

4.8 million people are suffering food poverty
Malnutrition has risen significantly

I don’t suppose you’ve ever had to go without meals because your moneys run out

By the way obese people can suffer malnutrition
Of course you will if you live on a diet of fatty buckets. But the point you are missing is the point I made which is everyone can take steps to reduce their impact on their fellow tax payer.

For every self inflicted diabetic who needs treatment there is someone on a longer waitlist for cancer.

Nice to see you find wealth inequality amusing.
Wealth inequality - just pause for a moment and think about what wealth equality would mean. Everyone expecting the next guy to do all the work while they benefit the same.

Wealth inequality - just pause for a moment and think about what wealth equality would mean. Everyone expecting the next guy to do all the work while they benefit the same.
A simpler step would be to make wages pay enough to live on.

There will always be people who waste all their money, either at the lower end or the upper end.

Equality to me, just means making work pay fairly, enough to live, not exist on. The level of wealth doesnt have to be the same, but a decent lifestyle on a working wage. Why not ?

A simpler step would be to make wages pay enough to live on.

There will always be people who waste all their money, either at the lower end or the upper end.

Equality to me, just means making work pay fairly, enough to live, not exist on. The level of wealth doesnt have to be the same, but a decent lifestyle on a working wage. Why not ?
If everyone earned enough to afford a house, what do you think would happen to the price of houses?

Sponsored Links
Back