Inheritance tax ...

Sponsored Links
Wealth inequality - just pause for a moment and think about what wealth equality would mean. Everyone expecting the next guy to do all the work while they benefit the same.

What a thoroughly horrible person you are.

There are people in this country who work full time but can’t afford to eat every meal or maybe can’t afford to heat their property.

And all you can do is make a childish appeal to extremes fallacy

Not that I’m aware. Just reminding people how some people create ways to avoid IHT.

Vast sums of money that the UK coffers could do with
I’ve not seen a peep out of you in regards to the £4b of Tories giving out bogus contracts to their mates

Vast sums of money that the U.K. coffers could do with

Sponsored Links
What a thoroughly horrible person you are.

There are people in this country who work full time but can’t afford to eat every meal or maybe can’t afford to heat their property.

And all you can do is make a childish appeal to extremes fallacy

Why is this poster “thoroughly horrible” ?

I’ve not seen a peep out of you in regards to the £4b of Tories giving out bogus contracts to their mates

Vast sums of money that the U.K. coffers could do with

A lot of this is speculation

Facts and PROOF please

Yea, lots of people. You seem obsessed with Tony Blair for some reason.

Not obsessed, just that his schemes are well publicised. So easy to use as examples

Are you saying that he’s doing the right thing?

I don't like the idea you get taxed on dosh you've already been taxed on.

Greedy b'stards.

OK.

The money used to buy property and the money earned to put into the pension has been taxed.

OK.

The money used to buy property and the money earned to put into the pension has been taxed.
Pension contributions are tax-rebated, not taxed.

Rise in property prices is due to Asset Price Inflation. It is not taxed if it is your own house, even if you make a huge capital gain.

If the asset is sold by your executors after your death, you do not pay capital gains tax

Sponsored Links
Back