Inheritance tax ...

What a thoroughly horrible person you are.

There are people in this country who work full time but can’t afford to eat every meal or maybe can’t afford to heat their property.

And all you can do is make a childish appeal to extremes fallacy
Which is what the above is

Sponsored Links
Pensions are tax deferred not tax free. Apart from those with union negotiated defined benefits pensions. Every penny of the pension has to be earned.

If everyone earned enough to afford a house, what do you think would happen to the price of houses?
So you don't agree with the idea I'd good wages and living standards?

Who was it who wanted people to own their own homes? Even sold them off cheap too .

What's wrong with being able to afford to live on a working wage? The other choice is a benefit system of course

Pensions are tax deferred not tax free. Apart from those with union negotiated defined benefits pensions. Every penny of the pension has to be earned.
MPs and doctors, for example. And company directors. And wives of people able to define their own "employees"

I think you are applying a meaning of your own to the words "earned" and "union."

And, as you know, some parts of a pension are indeed tax free, usually 25%.

The pension fund of a person who dies under the age of 75 even more so.

Pension wealth is not subject to Inheritance Tax.

Perhaps you made your assertion intending to deceive.

Sponsored Links
Perhaps your reply has nothing to do with my post. Or were your assertions intending to deceive ?

So you don't agree with the idea I'd good wages and living standards?

Who was it who wanted people to own their own homes? Even sold them off cheap too .

What's wrong with being able to afford to live on a working wage? The other choice is a benefit system of course
What’s wrong with finding a well paid job ? There are plenty out there.

Why do you keep trotting out the lazy right wing trope

Why are benefits paid out to working people if wages are enough to live on?

What's wrong with a decent wage for a decent weeks work?

Not everyone wants to be rich, but most people want to be able to buy food, clothes, petrol after a week at work

It’s a fact or are you suggesting it’s possible to save for a pension tax free and then draw it down tax free. Or are you keen to tax those with the smallest pensions and lowest pension incomes ?

Why do you keep trotting out the lazy right wing trope

Why are benefits paid out to working people if wages are enough to live on?

What's wrong with a decent wage for a decent weeks work?

Not everyone wants to be rich, but most people want to be able to buy food, clothes, petrol after a week at work
If you want more money get a job that pays better. Nothing lazy or right wing about that.

I think motorbiking is writing for his own entertainment.

Sponsored Links
Back