Israel killing babies and children by disease as well as starvation

Sponsored Links
You keep saying that! Lol....just goes to show how gullible you are. You will believe anything!
You are the gullible one, you’ve been brainwashed by Israel state propaganda……but then it wasn’t hard as you don’t like brown skinned Muslim people

You are the gullible one, you’ve been brainwashed by Israel state propaganda……but then it wasn’t hard as you don’t like brown skinned Muslim people

Another lol....you keep spouting utter lies. Like i have said before, i have several muslim friends.

Why bring in the colour of the person? You dont have to be brown to be a muslim? Are you racist?

Hamas have brainwashed you and social media etc...they are good at that. You have been suckered into believing their lies!!

Sponsored Links

Plenty of brown skinned Muslims in the Israel Defence Forces, and the number is growing.

In recent years, hundreds of individuals from ethnic minorities have enlisted in the IDF every year. The IDF personnel branch reports that the numbers have tripled in five years. Of the minorities that serve, 65% are Bedouin, 20% are Christians, and 15% (just a few dozen) are Muslim. The Muslim communities that yield the most soldiers are Nazareth, Dir al-Assad, Bi’ina and Reineh. According to IDF statistics, there are two Arab officers currently serving in the IDF, and only one, Ala Wahib, in a core post. A female Muslim officer was recently discharged from the Air Force. Fifteen Muslim Arabs and 14 Christian Arabs have been killed over the years while serving in the IDF.
Israel Forever.org

Another lol....you keep spouting utter lies. Like i have said before, i have several muslim friends.

Why bring in the colour of the person? You dont have to be brown to be a muslim? Are you racist?

Hamas have brainwashed you and social media etc...they are good at that. You have been suckered into believing their lies!!
Many world leaders have condemned Israel’s actions and many are calling for a ceasefire

So it would seem Koolpc is the brainwashed one, not me

Palestinians and Hamas are semites

What point are you making

"You are the gullible one, you’ve been brainwashed by Israel state propaganda……but then it wasn’t hard as you don’t like brown skinned Muslim people"

The point I'm making is you were too ignorant to know that brown skinned Muslims make up a significant chunk of the Israeli population, and are Israeli citizens.

The point I'm making is you were too ignorant to know that brown skinned Muslims make up a significant chunk of the Israeli population, and are Israeli citizens.

Israel has no difficulty deciding who are the people it wants to exterminate.

As of the end of 2021, Israel's Muslim population was estimated to be 1.707 million, or 18.1% of the country's total population. This represents a 2.1% annual growth rate for Muslims in Israel in 2021. In 2021, there were also 395,348 Muslim students in Israel's primary and secondary schools, and nearly one-third of Muslim households had six or more people living in them.

"You are the gullible one, you’ve been brainwashed by Israel state propaganda……but then it wasn’t hard as you don’t like brown skinned Muslim people"

Brown skinned people make up a fair chunk of UK population, and are UK citizens, but they still suffer racial abuse, especially including in the military, the police, etc.

Sponsored Links
Back