Israel under attack

Sponsored Links
If eviction is causing a problem, the solution is to evict some more? Strange you would evict palestinians from palestine.
if they can't behave themselves then so be it, kick them out. The Israelis have a right to a peaceful life.

All those young people they have killed at that music festival, parading naked young women around the streets of gazza as some sort of trophy. Do you not find that wrong?

What was done is not right with the POW, however I understand the Palestinians in that they have been brutalized and live in inhumane conditions imposed by Israel, they have become desensitize now after years of bombing and blockades.

Both groups need to make concessions to make peace.

Sponsored Links
All those young people they have killed at that music festival, parading naked young women around the streets of gazza as some sort of trophy. Do you not find that wrong?
Would a palestinian father find it wrong if he lost his kids in a prior occasion?

if they can't behave themselves then so be it, kick them out. The Israelis have a right to a peaceful life.
If you have your home taken from you, how do you then behave other than try and take it back?

War is horrible but Hamas are beyond excusing they deliberately targeted innocent human beings.

But you apparently seem to believe that only one side in a conflict deliberately target innocent human beings...

You are totally deluded!

As has been mentioned Israel has said to Palestinians, get out or you will be killed...

Since Gaza is blockaded, where do you suggest they go to avoid the probable upcoming slaughter?

So many Palestinian girls have been killed by Israel, all shot deliberately. Among the youngest is a 5 year it's girl who was at home at the time, another 15 years old who was killed in a refugee camp. These been cases of schoolgirls being shot in the way to school. Google palestinian schoolgirl shot in way to school, there's many examples.

Why wasn't there a similar outrage about those girls?

As has been mentioned Israel has said to Palestinians, get out or you will be killed...
Do you have video proof for that? How does a palestinian granny living in a tower block know she has to get out. There is no power to charge phone. She may not have a phone, nor a TV, or radio.

I'll be surprised if we se the Israeli's doing it to Palestinian women.
Doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Safsaf, rape of 14 year old girl by Israelis.

Idf soldiers have boasted about tapping Palestinian women. https://www.dailysabah.com/world/mi...oldier-boasted-about-raping-palestinian-woman

So much of it happens that people have done lectures on the topic

Beyond the Rape in War and Conflict Paradigm​

An Intersectional Analysis of Israeli State Sexual Violence in the Occupied Palestinian Territories

Yeah, Netanyahoo has told Gazans to leave the strip before the IDF goes on a rampage - but answer me this; where can they go?
Iran ? similar culture?
China has lots of empty cities, they could go there!
As long as its not the UK, I don't care

Iran ? similar culture?
China has lots of empty cities, they could go there!
As long as its not the UK, I don't care
Population density is low in the US. Move israel there? Both peoples are high on democracy and will work fine.

Why not UK, is your house full of ukrainains already?

I find it deeply troubling that many jews consider Israel to be their homeland.

An Israel that has no borders, it is the whole of this world.
if you were in a failing plane over that part of the world and you had to jump for it, where would you hope your parachute would take you to, Gazza, Jordon, Syria or Israel ?
One of those countries is our friend and you would be safe.

Be on the side of your friends.

There are around three million Palestinians in Jordan, located overwhelmingly in the north-western part of the country, principally in the environs of Amman, Zarqa and Irbid. A portion of the Palestinian population found themselves in Transjordan in 1946, when the country annexed part of Palestine.
I'm sure they can squeeze in another 2.3 million.

Sponsored Links
Back