Israel under attack

yet Hamas will site themselves amongst the people, or move innocent women & children within their headquarters offices, banks ect ect so on and so on
Due to the population density, and the available space, there's no choice. So that is a typically false argument.
Do you see anywhere that is a safe distance from houses, schools, hospitals, etc?
1696849153130.png

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Due to the population density, and the available space, there's no choice. So that is a typically false argument.

What could Egypt do? Granted they also don't like Hamas but there is plenty of empty land to the south of Gazza that they could use to evacuate innocents.

But you will happily deny the same right to the Palestinians.
If the Israelis can't behave themselves they should have been kicked out. The Palestinians have right to a peaceful life.

So you would you agree if Asylum seekers in this country can't behave we have the right to kick them out?

Or Sweden or Germany or any other nation?

Sponsored Links
So you would you agree if Asylum seekers in this country can't behave we have the right to kick them out?

Or Sweden or Germany or any other nation?
I was being facetious, and parodying what Munroast had said.
it was intended as a sarcastic response, not a genuine belief.
I do that sometimes, you may have noticed.

What could Egypt do? Granted they also don't like Hamas but there is plenty of empty land to the south of Gazza that they could use to evacuate innocents.
I assume you have been to the Sinai Peninsula?

What infrastructure would you reckon is there that would be able to cope with such an influx in what is mostly a barren desert?

Edit: But why should innocent people be forced to leave their homes under threat of death?

Sounds like terrorism to me!

Last edited:
Some Israeli spokes person on the news said

They have or are cutting off all leccy
Water
Fuel
Water

Said they were dealing with animals

Sime Hanas fruit cake on the news

Apparently all Israeli casulties were military :ROFLMAO:

Any videos of civilian casulties are fake

Both sides have a history of diabolical human rights abuses, so this really isn't the issue you should choose when taking sides . . . . !

Ergot will have to open there border to allow fellow Arabs in ???

20% if Israeli citezins are Arabs ???

I would give them time to leave first - I wouldn't want to kill them, far too many inocent people caught up. But they would need to find somewhere else to live (hopefully not the UK but know doubt the rnli taxi service would be welcoming Hamas)
But it's their home. They were there first. Israel should leave.

I remember watching a video of a fat Israeli man trying to justify why out was ok to steal a woman's house. She was screaming, get it off my house, and he was like, nah it's mine now, you have to leave. It's appalling that the west supports this regime. And anybody speaking out gets accused of being an anti-Semite.

But it's their home. They were there first. Israel should leave.

I remember watching a video of a fat Israeli man trying to justify why out was ok to steal a woman's house. She was screaming, get it off my house, and he was like, nah it's mine now, you have to leave. It's appalling that the west supports this regime. And anybody speaking out gets accused of being an anti-Semite.

So the west should support Hamas than ????

If Corbyn had been elected in the UK government probably would be ?????

Sponsored Links
Back