Israel under attack

Sponsored Links
Israel warned them that they were going to strike. They didnt just fire thousands of rockets indiscriminately. They didnt go in and abduct hundreds of Palestinians.
Get real.
Get real youirself.
They tell you they warned them. And they physically can't warn everyone, especially if there is no electricty.

Hamas are terrorist, murdering scumbags. Total cowards.
No more so than their occupiers.
Shooting little boys thrwoing stones, bombing domestic apartments, bulldozing houses, cutting off electricity to hosptials, and bombing schools is equally terrorist, murdering, war crime and cowardly.

I would give them time to leave first
That is probably exactly what Israel wants. It wants all of the land and has demonstrated time and time again that it is determined to take it by force.

Yeah, Netanyahoo has told Gazans to leave the strip before the IDF goes on a rampage - but answer me this; where can they go?
Nothing going in, and probably anything or anyone coming out will be shot on sight.
'Complete siege' ordered on Gaza

It means fuel, food and power is not allowed in. That also means no water because the water is dependent on electricty.
I'm sure that's yet another war crime, but I don't hear anyone condemning it.

Sponsored Links
Your talking Crap Roy. Innocent people are killed in war, its not nice.
I've never even remotely hinted it is.

The Israelis would never take young girls and parade them naked in front of cheering crowds.
They bomb them, the whole family, and their neighbours, in their houses, hospitals and schools.

Granted Israel have killed innocent people including children.

The allies would have killed the very people they were trying to liberate during the DDay landings.
The British would have killed many children on the air raids that flattened German city's.
We're talking about supposed modern precision guided missiles.

War is horrible but Hamas are beyond excusing they deliberately targeted innocent human beings.
No more so than their oppressors. The difference is Israel, USA etc. controls the narrative

Get real youirself.
They tell you they warned them. And they physically can't warn everyone, especially if there is no electricty.

No more so than their occupiers.
Shooting little boys thrwoing stones, bombing domestic apartments, bulldozing houses, cutting off electricity to hosptials, and bombing schools is equally terrorist, murdering, war crime and cowardly.

You need to get out more!! Stop hiding behind your keyboard!! See who the real terrorists are!!

what on earth are you on about - who's suicidal
People who think they can wipe others out is suicidal. Israel is up against 1 billion muslins, both sunnis and shias. Your perceived power over those people is only temporary. It is best to not go to extremes because it can backfire.

Last edited:
if they can't behave themselves then so be it, kick them out. The Israelis have a right to a peaceful life.
But you will happily deny the same right to the Palestinians.
If the Israelis can't behave themselves they should have been kicked out. The Palestinians have right to a peaceful life.

What was done is not right with the POW, however I understand the Palestinians in that they have been brutalized and live in inhumane conditions imposed by Israel, they have become desensitize now after years of bombing and blockades.

Both groups need to make concessions to make peace.
And reparations.

Iran ? similar culture?
China has lots of empty cities, they could go there!
As long as its not the UK, I don't care
Perhaps they should have created a permanent territory for the Israelis in Iran.
But no, Palestine was seen as the easy option.

There were several, options put foward:
There were several proposals for a Jewish state

Palestine was the only acceptable proposal for the Jews.

Last edited:
We're talking about supposed modern precision guided missiles.

Your correct that's what the Israelis have.
yet Hamas will site themselves amongst the people, or move innocent women & children within their headquarters offices, banks ect ect so on and so on

Did they learn from bomber harris?
I think you've messed up the quote. I never said that.
Bod said that.
1696848704067.png

Sponsored Links
Back