Israel under attack

I rarely agree with DiyNutJob's comments, but he's precise with what he says this time.
A warning does not excuse the brutality.

Better than the way hamas do it!

They just target hundreds of young people at a music festival, drag Holocaust victims into Gaza, rape and kill young women etc etc!!

Complete and utter cowards!!!

They are doing what the Nazis did....

Sponsored Links
So the west should support Hamas than ????

If Corbyn had been elected in the UK government probably would be ?????
I didn't say that.

But the fact remains, Israel is the aggressor, they invaded and took land, built walls, killed innocent people, raped girls. They've been getting away with it for decades.

Maybe we should just do what we did when Israel expanded its territory and killed thousands, and displaced millions. Ie nothing, just pretend it's not happening. Change channel, watch something on Netflix instead.

What's extremely sad in these situations is the people on either side (including civilians) who use words such as 'inspired' or 'beautiful' to describe their sides attack or response. It's almost as if they're either oblivious to the fact and/or just don't care that included in the deaths are many innocent people.

Note, before the usual suspects start ('where are your sources for this?!?') I'm not writing a uni dissertation so won't be providing references. Suffice to say of the many articles I've read from various news sources, responses such as those I've referred to are not uncommon.

Better than the way hamas do it!

They just target hundreds of young people at a music festival, drag Holocaust victims into Gaza, rape and kill young women etc etc!!

Complete and utter cowards!!!

They are doing what the Nazis did....
Some would say Israel has been doing to Palestine what the Nazis did to Jews for 70 years.

Plenty of historic accounts of Israel's brutality available for reading.

Sponsored Links
What's extremely sad in these situations is the people on either side (including civilians) who use words such as 'inspired' or 'beautiful' to describe their sides attack or response. It's almost as if they're either oblivious to the fact and/or just don't care that included in the deaths are many innocent people.

Note, before the usual suspects start ('where are your sources for this?!?') I'm not writing a uni dissertation so won't be providing references. Suffice to say of the many articles I've read from various news sources, responses such as those I've referred to are not uncommon.
If you have no source then you are making it up.

People die in wars. But the saddest part to you is what people say? You seem to have no appreciation for the gravity of being dead. Most would be happy to be paraded naked than being dead.

Some would say Israel has been doing to Palestine what the Nazis did to Jews for 70 years.

Plenty of historic accounts of Israel's brutality available for reading.

Its what is happening now that is extremely relevent.

Its what is happening now that is extremely relevent.
What is happening now is a direct result of what has been happening before. It's all the same event, just people viewing in from different perspectives. And Israel has just called everybody in Gaza Stripe "human animals", as justification for cutting off all water, food and electricity to 2 million people.

UN have spoken out on Israel human rights abuses.

and it is not just women that IDL brutalise. For decades we have turned a blind eye to this. No wonder they are fighting back. Everybody here would do the same under those conditions.

Things have been getting worse since Spring

The best outcome is for peace, but that is not going to happen now. People promoting peace have been forced out of government, human rights groups have been labelled terrorists, and the war propaganda machine is in full swing, with most westerners still believing that Israel are the victims.

Last edited:
Looks like isreal is planning a blitzkrieg and a holocausts of the Gaza people.

If you have no source then you are making it up.

People die in wars. But the saddest part to you is what people say? You seem to have no appreciation for the gravity of being dead. Most would be happy to be paraded naked than being dead.
I didn't say I don't have a source ;)
I didn't say it was the saddest part of war ;)
Where is the assertion within my post that I have no appreciation of the gravity of death?

'People die in wars.' Do they?!? Oh my goodness I never realised ...

So the west should support Hamas than ????
Than what?

Over the decades Palestinians have tried to get a state of their own, but Israel has always reneged on any deal negotiated...

Remember the Oslo accord?

That meant that the PLO recognised Israel and vice versa - mutual recognition...

So who broke that deal?

Israel and it's illegal land grabs!

Hence it's now Hamas that Israel has to deal with, and it's back to square one!

I didn't say that.

But the fact remains, Israel is the aggressor, they invaded and took land, built walls, killed innocent people, raped girls. They've been getting away with it for decades.

Maybe we should just do what we did when Israel expanded its territory and killed thousands, and displaced millions. Ie nothing, just pretend it's not happening. Change channel, watch something on Netflix instead.

Never said you did

Should the west take some sort of military action against Israel ??

Should the west align itself with Hamas

There leader has said they are on the verge of historic victory ????

And will
Not recognise the right of Israel to exist

They should just go ( his words)

They apparently have 35000 fighters in Gaza waiting for Israelis

Tells the Israelis to
Basically bring it on

BBC radio interview

Last edited:
Perhaps they should have created a permanent territory for the Israelis in Iran.
But no, Palestine was seen as the easy option.

There were several, options put foward:

Palestine was the only acceptable proposal for the Jews.
To be fair on this point, historically they have inhabited the land of Israel.

Sponsored Links
Back