Israel under attack

Israel is an artifical white European state built on the ruins of a non European,non white state.
The inhabitants of this state have no history in the region and no future.
If they want peace they should consider going back to their country of origin.
Ever since they flooded into Palestine from Europe there has been no peace and there never will be.
The people of Palestine never consented to the mass immigration inflicted on them by Europeans .
Israel is a bit like one of those old crusader States which could only exist through violence, this state will go the same way, because, at the end of the day they are an alien culture in someone else's land.
Sounds a bit like home ;)

Sponsored Links
Not all Jews are European.
Yael. My friends wife is originally from the Yemen . Lots if dark skinned Israelis live in Israel.

20% are Arab Israelis so they said

Wonder how many Israelis could live in an Arab state ;)

Than I recall Isreal rescuing thousands of Jews from Africa ?? Years ago ?

20% are Arab Israelis so they said

Wonder how many Israelis could live in an Arab state ;)

Yael is an Arab Jew. And then you Get Arab Muslims who I think make up the majority of the 1.8 million Muslims living in Israel.
Very few Jews live in Arab countries.

Sponsored Links
Yael is an Arab Jew. And then you Get Arab Muslims who I think make up the majority of the 1.8 million Muslims living in Israel.
Very few Jews live in Arab countries.

Exactly the mad mullers would have em all bumped off

We worked for some Israelis years ago

Installed a couple of Viessmanns
Kept quiet about herr veissmanns
History / past ;)

I was there in July with my daughter for a wedding.

This picture is of the bride and groom and freinds.
Avshalom Peretz who was at the rave with his girlfriend was hit in his car with a missile, both where killed.
View attachment 316502

Choked me up a bit. My Bonnie got upset when I told her.
Terrible news. Sorry to hear that. This is a horrible horrible thing for civilians on both sides.

I recall some Israeli king from way back

Solomon ? Than there was that Herod bloke ?
I learned all about Herod and how he and his people were to be murdered by the Romans at Masada. (Edit) only option they had was to commit suicide.
20230712_112242.jpg
20230712_103404.jpg

I was there with my daughter. In the background you can see the dead Sea and Jordan

Last edited by a moderator:
Terrible news. Sorry to hear that. This is a horrible horrible thing for civilians on both sides.

It is that.
My mate Dan has been called back to serve. He's only been in England since yesterday.

I'm hoping to see him before his flight on Wednesday.

Are you intentionally ignoring the opinion of the UN. I posted it in the same post. Did you not read it, or is my guess that you're intentionally ignoring it correct?
No matter I'll post it again for you.
The International Committee of the Red Cross considers the blockade illegal and says it violates the Geneva Convention, a charge Israeli officials deny. The U.N., various human rights groups and legal scholars, citing the blockade, consider Gaza to still be under military occupation by Israel.

Israel is an artifical white European state built on the ruins of a non European,non white state.
The inhabitants of this state have no history in the region and no future.
If they want peace they should consider going back to their country of origin.
Ever since they flooded into Palestine from Europe there has been no peace and there never will be.
The people of Palestine never consented to the mass immigration inflicted on them by Europeans .
Israel is a bit like one of those old crusader States which could only exist through violence, this state will go the same way, because, at the end of the day they are an alien culture in someone else's land.
what are you going to do about America and Australia ?

Listen, I'm no fan of migration, but we are where we are, by all means halt and limit future migration, but we can't go back, where ever someone is born their country in my book.

I can't get those images out of my head of those two beautiful young women being taken away as hostages, one being paraded about naked!, and that young mother with her two young children being taken away. Israel should throttle the Gazza Strip until all the hostages are returned along with all those members of Hamas who have taken part in this act of terrorism, they all need to face trial. Until then as far as I am concerned Israel have the right to cut them off from electric, gas, water, food, fuel - and if they want to bomb the fark out of them, then that is fine by me too.

Not all Jews are European.
Yael. My friends wife is originally from the Yemen . Lots if dark skinned Israelis live in Israel.
My wife had a Jewish Grandfather, he had Turkish citizenship but he was actually born in Iraq which was part of the Ottoman empire at the time.
From looking at old black and white photographs of him , he is definitely a semitic jew but Eastern European Jews are not of middle eastern origin .
There is a theory that middle Eastern Jews arrived in Europe as traders and travelled to remote areas, as, back then most migrants were young males, these males mated with local women who then converted to Judiasm.
Their descendents are known as Ashkanazi Jews, because the original Jews married non Jewish females, under Jewish religious laws the offspring of a non Jewish female is not considered ethnically Jewish even if the father is an ethnic Jew.

Sponsored Links
Back