Israel under attack

Lets hope Israel can be persuaded to let food etc into Gaza. I guess the sympathisers to hamas could try and smuggle other things in instead....

Anyway, i think that Iran are totally behind the hamas incursions into Israel...

If it can be proven, look out Iran!!

Sponsored Links
Their descendents are known as Ashkanazi Jews, because the original Jews married non Jewish females, under Jewish religious laws the offspring of a non Jewish female is not considered ethnically Jewish even if the father is an ethnic Jew.
Jewish succession is passed on by the mother, matrilineal descent.

what are you going to do about America and Australia ?

And then there is Spanish South and Central America.
And of course Vinty would know more than us about Northern Ireland .

It's all a mess but we can't go back

Are you intentionally ignoring the opinion of the UN. I posted it in the same post. Did you not read it, or is my guess that you're intentionally ignoring it correct?
No matter I'll post it again for you.

Gaza had an election during a full Israeli blockade in 2006, which hamas won, but can't now?

Sanctions on Hamas-led PA governments​

The election for the Palestinian Legislative Council took place on 25 January 2006, and was decisively won by Hamas. The election took place during a full blockade of Gaza.[33][27][34][31][note 1] After the PLC was sworn in on 18 February 2006,[35] in addition to its blockade of the Gaza Strip, Israel imposed other sanctions on the PA, including withholding the PA's tax revenue (collected by Israel on the PA's behalf), and imposing travel restrictions on Hamas PLC members. Israel's position is that Hamas is a terrorist organisation that has vowed to destroy Israel, and is responsible for the death of hundreds of its citizens, and neither wanted to have any direct relations with the other. On 20 February, Hamas leader Ismail Haniya was nominated to form a new PA government, which was sworn in on 29 March.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Jewish succession is passed on by the mother, matrilineal descent.

When my family moved from NY to Israel. My mums sister who wasn't born a jew had to prove our Jewish side from my grandmother's past.

Lets hope Israel can be persuaded to let food etc into Gaza. I guess the sympathisers to hamas could try and smuggle other things in instead....

Anyway, i think that Iran are totally behind the hamas incursions into Israel...

If it can be proven, look out Iran!!

I spoke with my two mates tonight. Both reservists for the Israelis Army. From what they are saying this will happen as Hamas with publicly start beheading.

I think rather than flattening Gazza they will send the special forces in.

I'm thinking hard but can't come to any conclusions. Hamas must know that Israel would react as they are. Hamas cannot 'win' anything, it could only ever lose & it MUST know this.

So why kick it all off?

I'm thinking hard but can't come to any conclusions. Hamas must know that Israel would react as they are. Hamas cannot 'win' anything, it could only ever lose & it MUST know this.

So why kick it all off?

It's what they do, and will always do. It's why peace negotiations don't tend to go well, as soon as there's a glimmer of hope, they decide to have another infitada.
Don't forget Iran's influence, Iran are pretty cheesed off at Saudi and other countries are 'normalising' relations with Israel. Iran simply cannot allow that to happen.

It's what they do, and will always do. It's why peace negotiations don't tend to go well, as soon as there's a glimmer of hope, they decide to have another infitada.
Don't forget Iran's influence, Iran are pretty cheesed off at Saudi and other countries are 'normalising' relations with Israel. Iran simply cannot allow that to happen.
It's in my head that Iran *MUST* be involved, which makes this a very dangerous time.

I stayed at a Kebutz right by Davids fight with Goliath..

I lived on a Kibbutz for about 9 months, In the North on the edge of the Golan Heights. Spent some time travelling around, mainly down into the Sinai while it was still an occupied territory, then worked in a bar in Tel Aviv to earn some money for a flight home.

Beautiful country, and beautiful resilient people.

I learned all about Herod and how he and his people were murdered by the Romans at Masada.

I was there with my daughter. In the background you can see the dead Sea and Jordan
Actually those on Masada committed suicide just before the Romans got there via an earth ramp...

Did you take the wimp way out and use the cable car?

Personally I climbed up there in August!

I lived on a Kibbutz for about 9 months, In the North on the edge of the Golan Heights. Spent some time travelling around, mainly down into the Sinai while it was still an occupied territory, then worked in a bar in Tel Aviv to earn some money for a flight home.

Beautiful country, and beautiful resilient people.

I stayed on a Kabutz overlooking Syria. Can't remember the name.

I do agree about its people but the older ones can be a bit rude and arrogant.

Report on the news that hamas have stated that they will start executing hostages if the bombing continues ???

Sponsored Links
Back